Team Natsu

Yukiko

I walked into my apartment and decided to get ready but before I'm gonna shower.

After shower

I walk out, my hair up in a towel and in a robe. I decide to go through my closet and look through my dresses. I found a short blue dress. I layed it out on my bed and decided to get ready first. I dried my long hair and curled it. I did it in a half up braid.

Once I finished my hair I went to vanity and just added a bit of chapstick

Once I finished my hair I went to vanity and just added a bit of chapstick. I put on my dress and got everything I would need.

 I put on my dress and got everything I would need

I saw it was almost 8 and left. I left Lulu alone at the apartment because she wanted to sleep. I arrived to the resturant and saw everyone was there. Gray, Erza, Wendy, Happy and shockingly Natsu.

"Y-you look great" Gray said
"Thanks Gray you too" I said smiling and blushing at the comment.
"He loooves her" Happy said
"Shut it cat" Gray said
"You look beautiful Yukiko" Erza said
"And you look hot" I said smiling
"Really thank you" she said

Wendy was talking to Natsu in the corner.
"Hi Wendy" I said
"Hey Yukiko" she said hugging me. Of course I hugged her back.
"You look adorable in your dress" I said
"Really thanks" She said smiling. She was so cute

"Yukiko can I talk to you in private" Natsu asked
"U-uh yea sure" I said. He got my arm and took me to the back of the resurant.

"Look Yukiko I'm sorry for being such a douch earlier" He said
"It's okay. Mira told me todays a hard day for you."
"I miss her" Natsu said tearing up
I frowned and pulled him into my arms. He hugged back and kept crying.

"Seems like they're getting comfortable" Erza said
"Sure does" Wendy said
"He loooves her" Happy said
"Shut it cat you know he still misses Lucy" Gray said
"Shut it you two they're coming" Erza said

Natsu pulled back.
"Thank you" he said
"Anything for a friend am I right" I said smiling. He smiled back and nodded. We walked back to the table and sat next to Wendy.

"So Yukiko what's your full name" Gray asked "since we only know your first name"
"Yukiko Fernandes" I said
Erza looked at me.
"Are you related to Jellal" she managed to get out
"Jellal? Of course he's my cousin" I said smiling
"What generation of Dragon slayer are you" Natsu asked
"3rd" I said
"That explains alot" Wendy said
"Do you know any other types of magic" Happy asked
"I know Celestial Magic but I only have one key" I said
"Celestial wizard" they all asked in unison
"Mhm" I said. They frowned and looked down.
"Lucy was a celestial wizard" Natsu said sadly
"I'm sorry I didn't know" I said lying
"We kept her keys if you want to have them" Natsu said
"Natsu are you sure" Gray asked
"I'm sure" he said smiling.

"Welcome to Team Natsu" Natsu said smiling
"Thank you" I said smiling "in a celebratory way, tea at my house"
We all got up and left. We were walking towards my house when Natsu spoke up.
"This way is familiar" He said
"Yea it is" Gray said
"Too familiar" Erza said
"It's the way to" Wendy said before Natsu interrupted her
"to Lucy's" he said
"I didn't know, I'm  sorry" I said lying again
"Its okay Yukiko don't worry it's just she was part of our team" Gray said
I nodded and kept walking.

We finally arrived to my apartment and they were all quiet.
Erza whispered something but I didn't hear.
"I'll be right back" I said. I went to my room and put on some tight shorts cropped tank.I walked out again  and went to the living room.
"Do you guys want tea" I asked smiling
"Huh o-oh yea sure" Natsu answered
I frowned and went into the kitchen . I made 5 cups of tea. I stayed in the kitchen and serving them. I put it on a tray and walked out the kitchen. I walked into the living room and dropped the tray. I saw all of them crying.

"What happened" I asked
"This was Lucy's apartment" Wendy said crying
"I'm sorry" I said. I grabbed my boots and ran out. I went to the beach which was a 20 minute run from my apartent. I found a cave and sat in it.
"It's all my fault they're crying" I said putting my head in my knees. I kept crying and lost track of time.

I ended up waking up in the cave. I got out the cave and went to the edge of the cliff. I sat down and looked at the view. It was beautiful.
"I miss you mom, dad and Luce" I said tearing up
I knew that was Lucy's apartment. I was going to finish her legacy. I was going to join Fairy Tail and do everything she couldn't.

I walked back to the apartment. It took longer than last night but I made it. When I walked in it was empty and unlocked. I frowned and went to my room. I looked at the picture frame. My family. Mom, Lucy's dad, Lucy and me. Lucy was my half sister. I was older than her by a year. When I found out she died I entered a deep state of depression but had to get out for her sake. I'm following her steps and now I'm here.

I was going to go to the guild today to get jobs. Since I've hurt them so much so far I'm just always going to be on jobs. I put my hair in a ponytail (like old Mira just without the bow) and put on a black crop top and some shorts. I put on the leather band on my thigh and put some knives in there. I put on thigh high boots and made my way to the guild hall.

I walked in and didn't even say hi to Team Natsu. I walked straight to the request board and picked a job that paid 80,000yen to stop a heat wave. Seemed easy for a ice dragon slayer. I took and took it to Mira. She nodded and I left.
"Can we come along" Wendy and Gray asked
"Yea I guess it'll be helpful" I said and sighed.
We got on the carrige and I instanly started to get sick.
"Oh god she's like Natsu" Wendy said "here let me help" she said and cast a spell on me. I started to feel better and thanked her.

"Can I tell you guys something private" I asked
"Of course" Gray said
"Lucy was my half-sister. When my dad passed away my mom got with Jude Heartfilia. They had Lucy. Lucy was like my sister. When I found out she died I got depressed. After a year I got better and wanted to finish her footsteps. That's where I got celestial magic. That's why i got her apartment. I'm sorry."
"I knew you had something about Lucy" Wendy said smiling
"Is that why you joined on her death anniversary" Gray asked
"Yea"
"Can I call you Yukiko Heartfilia" Wendy asked
"Just not around Natsu"
She smiled.

"We're here" the man said.
We got off and made our way towards the city. It was co hot so I rolled my boots down to my ankles. Gray was already half naked and Wendy was perfectly fine.
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking" Gray said smirking
"I think I am" I said smirking
"ICE MAKE FLOOR"
"ICE DRAGON FLOOR" We said putting our hands on the ground.
"SKY DRAGON ROAR" Wendy yelled and it got cool
"ICE DRAGON GEYSER" I said making it cool

"Thank you so much" the villagers said coming out.
"No problem" we said smiling
"In order to pay you please stay at our hotel for tonight" the mayor said
"Thank you so much" Wendy said.

We walked over to the hotel and checked in. We got a luxury room on the top floor. We went inside our room and saw a hot tub. There were only 2 beds.

Me and Gray looked at each other and turned red.