9// ikea party

I woke up in the same position that I fell asleep in, my head resting on Michael's lap. He was still asleep when I sat up, but when I got up from the couch his eyes fluttered open.

"You're still here," he yawned.

"I fell asleep, what do you expect?"

"Usually when girls stay with me they leave a note and then haul ass out of here."

"You little slut," I laughed. "Where's your bathroom?"

"Down the hall, first door on the left," he sleepily said, pointing down the hallway.

"Do you mind if I shower here? I don't want to walk into Ikea smelling like B.O."

"Go for it, towels are in the closet next to the sink."

"Thanks," I replied, starting down the hallway.

"What are you going to change into?" Michael called after me.

"Just what I'm wearing now," I shrugged.

"That won't do. Give me your keys, I'll go to your apartment and get you some fresh clothes."

"Are you going to steal my car? Or anything from my apartment?"

"Don't need to steal your car, and there's nothing in your apartment for me to steal."

"True, but, Michael, we just met for the first time last night. We've only been talking for less than a month. I don't trust you yet."

"Fine, I get it. I'll just give you some of my clothes," he sighed.

I nodded and closed his bathroom door, locking it behind me and letting out a large breath.

I stepped out of his bathroom about forty minutes later wearing the SpiderMan towel I took from the closet to go find him.

"Michael?!" I yelled once I got to the empty living room.

He popped his head out of a room farther down the hallway that I just came out of and he called me over.

"Michael Gordon Clifford, what have you done?" I asked with awe and surprise when I saw the two Victoria's Secret bags on the bed.

"I took your keys and drove to the store down the street. Fifteen minutes later I was out of the store with two bras, two pairs of underwear, two leggings, and a bottle of perfume," he smiled, obviously pleased of himself.

"How do you know my sizes?" I questioned before thanking him.

"The lock on the door to the bathroom is broken. Before I left, I checked your sizes. And you hum in the shower, why not just sing?"

"You're a creep, Clifford."

"Or I'm just the best guy friend ever."

"Okay," I sighed. "As long as you didn't look at me."

"I didn't, and I never would............ without consent," he smirked.

"Don't be such a perv."

"You're the one wearing nothing but a towel in my house."

"Shut up!" I laughed, slapping his arm. "What did you buy me?"

He smiled and handed me the bags, waiting for me to look inside.

He bought me one black lace cheekie and one red lace thong, of course. He got me two lace push up bras, one black and one red. The leggings were both plain black, but one had the PINK logo down the leg. The perfume smelt like flowers, and I really liked it.