31// mexigo

After we got to the venue, Mike and I slipped away into his dressing room for a few minutes alone.

"Okay. I feel like an awful girlfriend and human being because I was in a different country when I was supposed to be here on your tour-"

"You texted, called, Snapchated and FaceTimed me. You're the best, even though you weren't here," Michael interrupted with a grin.

"Thank you, babe, but I still feel bad. I never got a chance to give you a gift after you bought me all of those nice things, so......." I smirked, pulling out a long, leather cord necklace with a key attached to it and put it around him.

"Livia......."

"Shh, no words from you right now," I giggled. "This is a spare key to my apartment in LA. I want you to have it. When you're in Los Angeles, your home is my home."

"God, Olivia. You are my favorite person and I love you so much and you're getting a key to my place in LA too. This is amazing," he beamed, squeezing me in a quick hug and then leaning down and kissing me softly and sweetly.

"Hey, that's not your only present," I giggled, pulling away.

"Oh yeah?"

"It's in my bag. I'm saving it for later, though," I smirked.

"I'll be waiting."

"Michael?" I said, dumbfounded, realizing what he had just said seconds ago.

He gave me an odd look, and then though for a moment.

"Oh shit. Did I just?"

I nodded without saying anything, scared to death. No one has ever said that to me before and actually meant it 100%. I know Michael means it fully, but it was still scary.

"Mike?"

"Yeah?" He asked wearily.

"I love you too," I beamed. "I love you, Michael Gordon Clifford. Every little piece of you."

"Really?"

"Really," I sang, pulling him down so he could kiss me.

"Hey, Lovebirds!!!" Ashton called as he pounded on the door.

We broke away from the kiss and I skipped over and opened the door.

"Soundcheck time. And, Liv?"

"Yeah?"

"You left your phone in the van, and it's been going crazy. You're getting calls from Management, Jessa, and some guy named Thomas," Ash told me, handing me my phone.

"Oh shit. They know I'm not in LA," I realized.

"They?" Michael questioned.

"Thomas, my management team. I told them I was flying back to LA with my mother. I didn't think they'd catch on so quickly!"

"Well, there are paparazzi in every country, Liv," Ash laughed.

"I wasn't seen at the airport!"

"But you were at the hotel," Michael added.

"Frick my life!!!!!!!!"

"Hey, just don't answer. Fly back the 25th," Mike shrugged.

I gritted my teeth, just now realizing the mess I had made.

"My New York show is tomorrow night," I sighed.

"And you just thought they wouldn't notice?! Olivia, you're insane," Michael stated.