Rain

My heart melts at your smile

When our eyes meet

My heart pounds

Oh remember my smile in your heart

Think about it several times a day

Oh words I want to say to you

You're beautiful

~ Beautiful by: Byun Baekhyun ~

Baekhyun's POV:

As usual I'm not even paying attention to health class. I find the topic a bit disgusting.
"And that's why women has periods..."
I raised my hand to get his attention and Mr. Dirk saw me, but he pretended that he didn't notice.
So instead I asked him out loud without being called on to speak,
"Santa Claus, why don't men get period?"
The class giggled as usual to whatever I say.
I purposely called him Santa because I know how much he hates that nickname.
Well I can't help it, he has a white beard and white hair, and a fat belly.
"Mr. Byun, please don't ask any other stupid questions or you will have to stay after class with me."
I would rather not be in the same room with him, alone.
That would be so uncomfortable.
I sighed and dozed off a bit, until a girl that sits in front of me turned around.
She's wearing a really short skirt and a see through blouse.
I think I was drooling, but that's just the typical me.

"Hey, gorgeous."
I said to her with a smirk.
She bit her lip in a seductive way.
"Are you going to the 4th of July beach party?"
She twirled her hair while she was asking me.
Of course I said yes.
There's no way I will ever miss the biggest party of the year.
"I'm Suzy by the way."
She said while she practically touched my knee under my desk.
"Baekhyun, and whenever you feel bored just come to my dorm. I'll be there."
I winked at her and of course she almost fainted.
My charms always works on every single girl, because I'm that attractive.

And by that time, class was over.
She stood up and purposely bent down to grab her pencil on the floor.
And with that, I got a clear view of her lace panties.
Then my annoying friend had to ruin the moment.
"HEY! Can you help me with my essay?"
Chanyeol, the tall freak who is my best friend since childhood asked me.
He pushed Suzy out of the way, but she just stuck out her tongue at Chanyeol and leaves.
"You do know that she's the biggest slut in our campus right?"
Chanyeol whispered to me.
I really don't care, honestly.
"She's pretty, and has a hot body. So just mind your own business ok?" I was about to leave him, but he keeps pulling me back.
"Don't you have that job interview?"
And then it hit me. I looked at the clock and then I remembered that I do have a job interview at a restaurant.
If I leave now, I just might make it on time.
"I'll be back at the dorm by 5 ok?"
I quickly grabbed my backpack and ran outside to the parking lot.
My Harley Davidson motorcycle is parked next to other cars.
I wore my black leather jacket and I saw other girls around me, giving me seductive looks.
I had no time for that, because the only thing in my mind is the job interview.
I tried so hard to find a perfect part time job for me to apply, and I wanted to prove to my mom that I can be responsible and get a job on my own.

My mom is so strict and calls me stupid. It's true though, I'm not smart but I do have the looks.
I rode my motorcycle to get to the restaurant.
But luck was not on my side when I saw the traffic.
"You've got to be kidding me."
I muttered and tried to get past the other cars.
I finally made it past the traffic after 10 minutes.
I looked at my watch and it's already 3:50. This is great, I'm 20 minutes late.
I parked my motorcycle near the restaurant, and I ran faster than I do in any sports activity.
And then once I made it I tried to open the door, but it's locked.
I read the "Sorry, we're closed." sign on the door.
I was too late.
Then lightning struck and it starts to rain.
This day is not getting any better.

I blew my chance of finally getting a job, and I guess my emotions are matching with the sky.
The rain keeps pouring down even harder.
I saw a cafe right across the street, so I quickly ran to get there.
While I was running I bumped into someone and so she fell on the ground.

I offered her a hand so she can stand up.
And that's when I looked at her.
The raindrops on her black hair, and her bangs that are wet from the rain, made her look so enchanting.
Especially her eyes, it's so beautiful and it gives me a calm feeling just by looking at it. Her black short dress, fits perfectly on her petite body.
And her perfectly shaped pink lips, and milky skin makes my heart beat even faster.
Her butterfly necklace caught my eye as well, and it just looks so perfect on her neck.
I came back to reality when she took my hand to stand up.
Her hand feels so soft, and I don't want to let go of it.
"Thank you." She spoke so softly, I wanted more of her voice.
I saw her shivering from the rain, and of course I had to take my leather jacket off so she can wear it.
She should be grateful, because I don't offer my jacket for anyone to wear.
And I mean anyone.
She smiled which made her look even more beautiful.
I need to know this girl's name.

"We can go inside the cafe, you know."
She said and giggled. Her giggle is the cutest thing I have ever heard.
I rubbed my neck, and opened the door for her to get in.
"What would you like to order?" The person behind the counter asked us.
"I would like a warm caramel macchiato."
The beautiful girl next to me politely said.

She's so different.
Right about now, girls would start flirting with me and even try to seduce me.
But, she's not like that.
And somehow I like her even more.
"And for me a hot chocolate."

She takes my jacket off of her and tried to give it back to me. I had to refuse, because I want to talk to her more.
"Don't, you look good with it."
Her cheeks turned pink, and she looked so adorable that I just badly want to hug her at that moment.
"Let's go sit down."

🌧

The rain outside keeps pouring, and I actually don't want it to stop so I can talk to her longer.
Turns out her name is Kim Taeyeon, and I was so happy that she goes to the same college as me.
"I actually applied to go to your college just today. So I might get to see you again tomorrow."
I thanked God for that, because I don't want this to be the last time I see her.
"I moved colleges because I like arts and photography, and your college is perfect for that. I finally get to do something that I love."
The last sentence made me smile for some reason.

She drinks her macchiato and continued to stare at me.
And then she licked the corner of her lips, and it made me go crazy.
"And what about you?"
She asked me which took me off guard.
"Umm...I don't know what I would like to do in the future. But I hope it's something that can make me earn a lot of money."
Taeyeon nodded and fixed her bangs by using her fingers.
A raindrop from her bangs dripped down to her cheek.
I have no idea why, but I wiped the raindrop off of her cheek and she immediately blushed.
I faked a coughed to change the atmosphere.

Taeyeon smiled and bit her lip.
Oh god no, that's my weakness and it was really sexy.
I can't control my feelings.
Why am I acting like this anyways?
Never in my life have I felt this way before.
Not even when I have sex with other girls.

"Looks like the rain is about to stop." I can tell that she didn't want this to end either.
"How are you getting back?"
She asked me in concern.
I can't stop staring at her eyes.
Every move she makes, is so enchanting.
Did she put me under a spell?
"My motorcycle. And you?"
She smiled and this time her perfect teeth were showing.
"That's so cool. And my friend will drop me off after he's done with his studies."
That one word, he. My dreams are crushed. Of course she would have a boyfriend, for a perfect girl like her every boy would want to be her boyfriend.
I'm really jealous.
But I hope this jealousy will fade away sooner or later.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Baekhyun. I hope we see each other again soon."
She shakes my hand and I never want to let go.
"Me too."

The rain has stopped and right after, a rainbow appeared.

🌈
So new fanfic guys!!!!
I'll be updating three chapters today 😊 for this fanfic.
How do you like this so far?