Dirty (Mature content) 15+

Softly touching lips

A kiss that sweetly melts like cotton candy

I'll close my eyes for you

So I can only hear you, ooh

~ Whisper by TTS ~

Baekhyun's POV:

"You don't know how badly I want to..."
I didn't finish my sentence for a reason. If she found out, then she would get so uncomfortable. And probably punch me in the face and leave. But my hormones are never in control. Especially when it's just the two of us, alone in the woods.
Of course something is about to happen between us.
And it's just one word; sex.
Now, I'm an adult. This topic is pretty normal for me. I mean I'm a man, and men always thinks about doing it. No lie.
My dirty thoughts went away, because I know that I'll have to wait.
I can't just straight up ask her. Taeyeon
is too innocent, and that's a reason why I like her so much.

And then she took off her jacket so attractively. Her white v-cut shirt and her tight black pants is just too much for me to handle. A simple outfit that can make my mind think of dirty thoughts.
I was sweating, and she wiped it off from my forehead.

Then I somehow ended up being on top of her.
I saw the nervous look on her face, I feel like I need to apologize for surprising her.
And of course, she had to bite her bottom lip. "Don't do that. It makes me lose control of myself."
Then she did it again.
And now I lost control of myself.
I kissed her like there's no tomorrow. Like today will be the last time we ever meet again.
It was so passionate and it made me go crazy. Crazy in love.

She smiled and I'm so glad she did. Because of that, I know that she likes it.
So I kissed her deeper and I bit her bottom lip to let me enter inside her mouth. She winced in pain, so I calmed down a bit.
Then her mouth opened a little for my tongue to enter.
My tongue explored inside her mouth and our tongues fought with each other. I'm technically dominating right now.
My naughty hand is crawling south. Right now, I'm holding the zipper of her pants. I REALLY need to control myself. The atmosphere is getting intense. I had to take my jacket off. Everything inside of me is heating up.
This is probably the first time I felt this feeling before. Whenever I kiss other girls, I don't get this feeling.
It's only Taeyeon and her kisses that sends me to who knows where.
To another world.

Taeyeon pushed me off of her. We both panted, and tried to catch our breath.
We didn't say a word to each other. We just made eye contact and she began to smirk.
I've never ever seen her smirk like that before. And it was really hot.
"Taeyeon?" I sat up and composed myself.
She sat on my lap and tied her hair in a ponytail. I licked my lips and felt my thing down there getting harder.

"My turn."
She spoke seductively, I almost fainted. I've never seen this side of her. I never even knew she can act like this. Taeyeon grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into a kiss.
I wasn't prepared. My mind is freaking out right now. She played with my hair and I rubbed her back, then I felt her bra strap.
Taeyeon lifted my shirt up slowly and touched my abs. Her delicate fingers touching my body, is really making me go crazy.

"Baekhyun..."
She spoke while we're still kissing.
That brought joy to my ears when she said my name like that.
"What is it, beautiful?"
I managed to say while I'm trying to catch my breath.
Taeyeon stopped to look at me straight in the eyes.
She then starts laughing like a maniac and stood up.

"Why are you laughing?"
I'm really confused. And deep down I never wanted the make out session to end.
"You passed the test."
She gave me a high five, while I'm still trying to gather my senses.
"What?"
She ran around like a child, I stood up and ran after her.
We both landed on a mud puddle and Taeyeon screamed.
I helped her up and she hugged me.
I love her hugs. It's so warm and gives me a fuzzy feeling.
"You passed my test. I acted seductively on purpose. I wanted to see how your actions will be. If you can actually control yourself."
Her voice is so soft and it's so clear. I feel like I'm listening to a Disney princess speaking.
"I can't. But I know that you're not ready for that, so I know I'll have to wait. And I'm ok with that."
Even though I really want to do it. Especially with her. But patience is the key.
I mean we just met like two days ago.
But I feel like I've known her my entire life.

"You smell really bad right now."
I said to change the subject.
She laughed like a crazy old lady. It was way too contagious, I laughed along.
"Thank you, Baekhyun. For a lovely date I will never forget."
I kissed her forehead gently and we both went back to our campus before it got dark.

/

That was intense. Sorry for being a byuntae 😂