Crying in the Rain

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I seek separation

Because your cruel words have inflicted wounds

My once-loving heart cannot recognize you

It tells me to stop, let's break up

~ Different by Taeyeon and Kim Bum Soo ~

Taeyeon's POV:

Today is our two month anniversary.
After our first date, we officially became a couple. News about our relationship have spread like a flood.
Pretty much, everyone knew about it. And most of them were very surprised.
"But why would you date him? He's a bad boy!" Heechul has been telling me to stop dating Baekhyun. But obviously, I can't. I'm in love with him. Why would people even judge someone based on their looks? Don't judge a book by its cover is what I have learned.
And he's not a bad boy, not to me at least. He may look like one, but his personality is the complete opposite.

Baekhyun and I are now outside sitting by a tree and its shadow to protect ourselves from the heat. The cool breeze felt nice.
Baekhyun told me about his past. He opened up to me about dating other girls for fun, even though his feelings were never real.
"You've changed me into someone better. And you're the only girl to have ever made me feel this way. I know what it's like now to actually love someone. Well, other than myself."
I giggled from his last sentence.
I let him lay his head down on my lap. I caressed his head to make him fall asleep. My heart is telling me to sing to him. Although I don't like singing to anyone aside from my mom.
I hope he won't judge my singing skills.

"All I know is you said hello.
Your eyes look like coming home.
All I know is a simple name.
Everything has changed.
All I know is you held the door.
You'll be mine and I'll be yours.
All I know since pouring rain.
Everything has changed."

I think I sang pretty well. I looked down at Baekhyun and his eyes were closed.
I bet he fell asleep, that's good.
"I love your voice."
He surprised me when he spoke. His eyes are still closed.
"I love everything about you."
That's when he opened his eyes to look at mine.
It felt like time has stopped. His brown eyes is captivating my soul.

"I sing better though."
And as usual he would joke around to make me laugh.
That's what I love about him. He always makes me smile and laugh. He can also be serious at times, and we would talk about deep stuff. I pinched his cheek, because I just had to. How can someone be cute and hot at the same time? I'm really lucky to have him.

"What should we do on our 2nd month anniversary?" He asked me. How am I supposed to know? Whatever it is as long as it's with him, then I can do anything.
"Sleep."
I answered him back with a grin.
He looked at me seriously and I laughed.
"I'm just kidding. And I'm sorry, but I actually have plans for today...I'm going to Heechul's birthday party."
Baekhyun clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes. He's not really fond of Heechul.
They're both completely different.
Heechul is a geek, he likes reading books and superheroes. While Baekhyun likes motorcycles and leather jackets.
"You can go with me. If you want to."
Heechul might get mad at me for inviting him, but he's my boyfriend.
"Ok. I'll go."
He said and we stayed in the shade for a little longer.
He's still laying on my lap and he fell asleep. Soon I also did as well.