€hapter One

"Little slut, come here bitch." Kyle laughed, as I walked by his group keeping my head down trying to ignore their taunting words.

My name is Ariel I'm seventeen and live in Bradford. I had previously lived in New Jersey and moved here to England with my auntie.

I couldn't help but glance at the taunting group the leaders, Dean and Kyle laughed merciless.

I despised how they were stuck up and selfish, unable to see past their own ego and pride, stupid jocks and cheerleaders.

Near the group of the selfish and stuck ups. Stood the other football players unlike their stuck up team mates they were nicer and calmer they never intentionally said anything to disrespect me except when Kyle blackmailed them using anything he could hold against them or simply threatened to embarrass them but in the end they always sent me a 'apologetic' look behind Kyle's back henceforth I forgave them.

Although the only person who had apologized to me had been Zayn, but yet again he only came near me when no one was around. He only did it when no one was around, so he wouldn't be judged.

The bell to go to class rang. I grabbed my binder, and walked trying to avoid Kyle. "Hey bitch." He laughed as he snatched my binder and tossing it down the hall. "You worthless piece of shit, kill yourself, no one would even notice." he spat and walked away. I felt tears starting to form; I bit my lip and tried to hold it back. I had always been one to be sensitive and shy. Never speaking up, Unable to fend for myself. He turned around knowing that like a child I restlessly cried. He was smiling he knew he had hurt me and he probably felt proud of that.

I quickly turned and ran to the girl's bathroom. I found an empty stall and went in quickly, locking the door behind me. And broke down crying, my sobs echoed in the empty room. His insults to a certain point were right, no one would notice. Why? Well because no one cared about me I lived by myself in a small house alone. Even my aunt left me here, in Bradford and went to America as soon as I was old enough to work.

You might be wondering why I had lived with my auntie, I was told my mom died while giving birth and my dad died in a fatal car crash whilst in a business trip so as far as I was concerned. I only had my aunt, so I was sent to live with my auntie. When I was 15, my auntie was nice to me but when I turned 17 she said goodbye and left the country. I ended up getting a job to pay for my food.

I cried my eyes out for what seemed like hours. I checked the time 12:00 o'clock, lunch time. I stood up from my spot where I had cried for hours. I walked over to the sinks. I studied my face in the mirror. My eyes weren't as red and puffy as I expected them to be. Also it was a bonus that my big rimmed glasses covered part of my face.

I exited the bathroom and went down the hall. I noticed the absence of my binder. I looked around and saw it on the far end of the hallway. And thanks to all the rude people who kicked it around, while bells rang to change classes. Shit. I thought, and started gathering my papers. Then heard some footsteps and turned the way the footsteps came from. It was Zayn.  Then my heart beat started skipping a beat. "I'm sorry about what Kyle did." Zayn said and started helping me pick up my papers. "It's okay." I mumbled.

"Okay I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Since you didn't show up for the first classes." He said, as he handed me my books. "Yeah I'm fine, thanks." I said to him and left, I went to the picnic tables outside to eat my lunch.

I headed down the hall and saw my friend, my only friend Alicen. She was like me. She was teased and bullied so we got along fine. "Hey were where you?" she asked worried. "Kyle told me to kill myself and I was in the restroom crying." I admitted. "That mean jerk why does he always feel the need to hurt people." She spit between gritted teeth, we walked down the hall.

"Hey nerds why are you guys here. Go do us all a favor and kill yourself." Chloe snarled at us as she walked down the hall. She was wearing a tight mini skirt, extremely high heels, and a slutty shirt that barely covered her breasts. She had slut written all over her.

"I hate her so much."Alicen muttered, and entered her class.

~ end of the day ~

"Class is dismissed." Mrs. Brown said as she opened the door.

Every one basically ran out. I waited until everyone was gone before I decided to leave.

I saw when Alicen stepped out of the class as always. She had also waited until the halls cleared. "Hey." I said weakly, as I walked along side of her.

Once we made outside, I saw exactly what I was hoping not to see. Kyle and his group all stood at the exit. Waiting for us, and to make matters worse Chloe and the cheerleaders stood alongside with them.

"Crap." Alicen and I said, as we saw the jocks and cheerleaders waiting for us.

As we approached the exit, me and Alicen knew that we are about to feel pain.

"Hey look it's the two sluts." Chloe said as she flipped her blond hair back. Hah what an irony, look whom is calling someone a slut. I thought.

"Ignore them." I whispered to Alicen. Awkwardly they didn't say anything else we managed to go past them and them not stopping us. But then once we were outside things changed since we were no longer in the school building. We were exposed but we didn't notice until it was too late.

Before I knew it Chloe grabbed my hair and slung me back making me fall on the floor. I felt her fist making contact with my face. I heard laughter around me and then she got off. I was trying to catch my breath then I look over to Alicen. She was on the floor as well Jenna is on top of her smashing her fists upon her. Before I knew it every one was kicking me. Ouch! I hate them every single one of them. I thought to myself.

"Hey break it off." I heard a male voice yell. Everyone stopped immediately and made a run for it. "Are you girls ok?" Mr. Hawkins says. "I don't think I'm ok." I said as I coughed up some blood. "A couple of students told me that you guys were getting beat up and I ran as fast as I could to help you." He said as he helped me and Alicen up.

"Who told you?" I asked since no one ever helped."Mr. Malik and Mr. Payne." he replied.

"Do you need help getting home?" he asked.

"No thanks we're fine." I said as me and Alicen made our way to the bus.

"Ouch. Ariel my side hurts." Alicen grunted.

"My face hurts as well, but we can go to my house to clean. And you can stay the night." I said "Sure it's Friday and I have nothing to do." She smiled weakly.

The rest of the bus ride was silent.  Occasionally grunting about our aches and pains.

"Why do you think they helped us?" Alicen asked out of the blue. "I don't know but I'm glad they did." I replied, as I we got off the bus and walked to my house.

She used the guest shower and I used my shower. Then we treated our injuries. I had a couple of bruises on my side and one on my cheek while Alicen had some on her legs and back.

____________________________________________________________ (Editedby_MonicaXD_ for my buddy rosymalik.)

Awe the love Monica ^°^ )

Alicen (the character) is dedicated to my friend Raleigh. And please excuse my bad grammar I started this story about a year ago and my grammar has gotten allot better henceforth the 'writing' will improve further into the book. ^.^

(Picture of Chloe on side.)