Chapter thirty eight

Third Person Pov------------------------

Days had gone by since the night at the club and it all seemed to be going down hill.

"so your saying there was another male murdered?" asked the detective as he glanced at his assisstant.

"Detective Miller we have no apparent leads to the killer, but eye witnesses reported to have seen the suspect was a red headed female about the age of 18-20 and around 5'6 feet tall." The blonde haired police officer informed.

"There is one girl who i know has that sort of description she has been here for a suspect of murder. But if it is her." the detective said as he intwined his fingers together as he rested his chin on his hands.

"Do you mean, her, the girl from the last case?" she asked glancing at the detective.

"Yes, i thought we had ridded of her but that means shes returned."he sighed standing up and slamming down a folder on the desk.

"But we have to do a little investigation."

~~~~~~~~

"Ariel you need to stop." growled Alicen as she crossed her arms leaning against her friends bedroom door frame.

" Why won't you shut the fuck up."she growled slamming the dark haired girl back against the wall.

"NO, you are causing to much attention."she shouted back at her friend who seemed inragged.

"Shut up you know nothing." she gripped the collar of her friends shirt slinging the smaller girl across the hallway floor her back colliding with the walll as she knocked down everything in the way.

The red haired girl eyes widen as she took in what she had just done, she had hurt her best friend, no they were closer than that, she had hurt her sister.

"A-Alicen!" she screeched as she ran toward the smaller girl that she had tossed around like a rag doll.

"A-Alicen."she muttered as she was beside the dark haired girl.

"Save it!" Alicen yelled as she shakily began to stand up.

"But I di-." Ariel tried to apologize as she had snapped out of whatever trance she had been in.

"No Ariel I'm not dealing with all this, you hurt me, something I never thought you would do!"she turned her heel on her friend.

Ariel was dumbstruck what had happened earlier, it hadn't been entirely her.

Little did they both know that there was a tangible darkness that was surrounding Ariel, of course it wasn't seeable but you could feel it.

Darkness had been known to be in everyone, it was the impulse to do wrong to others and to be selfish.

Darkness was a known thing in the supernatural world it was known as a sort of curse that made you do wrong and there wasn't a cure the only way to rid of the excessive darkness was to have the will to do better.

Humans were known to have the dark impulses ,hurting everyone amongst each other.

But of course once the darkness had you, escaping from it's claws was difficult almost impossible.

"I'm sorry Alicen, I don't know what came over me." Ariel cried out as she tried approaching her friend once more.

"I-I " Alicen stammered she didn't know whether or not she should forgive her friend.

"Just give me some space."se muttered as she stomped away to her room shutting the door behind her.

Ariel let out a long sigh 'where was this unstable anger coming from?'