Chapter twenty five I'll help you~

Ariel's POV

________________

As I made my way to Ivy's I was thinking about the possibilities of how we could help jay .

As I saw there house and continued to approach it in my super speed .

Rather than knocking I just entered and two sets of eyes fell on me .

"Hey Ariel ."Ivy smiled as she finished braiding her hair and Ella smiled a huge smile .

"Um hi .... I need help cause ..Well I found a vampire but she has vervain in her system and she needs help ."I say not knowing how to me explain jays situation.

Their smiles faded away and Ella disappeared and ivy started to rumble through the bookcase near by .

"Found it ." Ella yelled and appeared back down stairs with a Woden box it looked heavy and was kind of bulky

But since we were super strong it wasn't heavy at all.

"Ok Ella this is the correct book right ?" Ivy asked and Ella nodded .

Before I knew It both girls were dragging me out the house .

In super speed we made our way back to my house .

As I lead them to the living room I noticed the situation .

Liam was nervous ,Louis ,and harry were thinking up ideas .

And Alyson ,Brianna and Niall were comforting jay and trying to keep her awake.

Ivy and Ella quickly started to treat jay .

Pumping loads of water down jays throat and giving her Molly (type of plant) jay seemed exhausted .

"Liam take jay to my room ."I said as the girl went limp under our care .

I less than a second Liam was gone along with jay .

I also noticed both Ella and Niall were gone but I shrugged it off.

I went to the kitchen to start making lunch and Brianna joined me .

"So do you think jay will recover ?"Brianna asked and I shrugged .

"I hope Bree she's Liam's mate by the way."I said .

"I could tell they instantly clicked" Brianna laughed .

"Hey peasants ."Alyson yelled as she entered the kitchen .

"I'm not a peasant you must be confusing me with yourself ."I laughed we all had a poker face then we busted out laughing .

"Oh how could I forget your queen peasant "Alyson laughed we continued to laugh until it finally died down .

"Well that was fun ... wait what's that smell."brianna said and we all turned to the stove with a burning piece of chicken .

I quickly started to stir the chicken .

After I finished cooking I started to call everyone down to eat .

I had made a lot chicken and rice along with some green beans since we have very hungry werewolfs aka Liam and especially niall.

Everyone had gathered around te table and something caught my eye,

Niall and Ella had their hands intwined together.

"Oh my goodness Ella ,Niall are you guys like a thing now ." I gasped and I saw Niall blush Ella had a small smile .

FYI :vampires can't blush ..

"Uh yeah we're uh mates "Ella gushed .

"Aww Nialler finally found his mate ."Louis cheered .