Chapter twenty four found you~

Ariel's POV

___________

Recap

Suddenly I thought .

What package was he talking about.

Then the smell hit me .... I wasn't the only supernatural here ......

I rushed to the car and opened the door and I saw......

xxxxxxxxxxx

A small little girl curled up to the side her brown curly hair covering her shoulders.

Suddenly my blood thirst seized I felt as if I was in control again and realized that I had just killed two innocent well apparently vampire hunters.

But the 'package' might have been her.

I carefully approached the fragile body of the Tanish pale little girl.. brushing her curls away from her face revealing her precious face .

Leaf like eyes and a small cute button nose and light pink full lips .

Her beautiful leaf like eyes adorned with dark long lashes and her eyebrows were a nice full shape .

This girl wasn't normal she definitely wasn't human .

I took a deep breath inhaling her scent

Vervain was in her system .... no wonder she was knocked out cold .

Also she was a vampire I needed to help her so I picked up her limp body and took her out the car .

Dawn had already arrived I realized I had been out all morning since probably 3:00 am .

I started my journey back home guiding myself with the scent of Zayn .

After walking about 30 minutes I started to recognize the woods around me turns out that I was in another towns outskirts.

by the time I reached my drive way with the fragile girl in my arms the sun was out completely I wonder if anyone noticed my absents .

I opened the door and everyone looked at me wide eyes.

"Babe we were worried about you and who's the little girl ?" Zayn asked as he approached me .

"Well I went bloodlust crazy last night when you were all asleep and I had to get out ...."

"I didn't know where I was going everything was fuzzy and I got ran over ."I stated as I laid the girl on the sofa.

"Are you ok did you get hurt?" Everyone started to say and worry about me but I raised my hand up signaling silence .

"I'm perfectly fine but like I was saying I was ran over ....... by vampire hunters .." I heard Alyson Brianna and Harry gasp as the words left my lips .

"Did they hurt you like .. try to stab you?"harry asked and I nodded and unzipped my jacket to reveal a blood stained shirt.

"Stabbed me straight in the heart with a silver stake ."I said sarcastically everyone's eyes widen

"But they didn't know I'm a first class first and can't die in any form or fashion ."I chuckled

"Well at least your not dead ."Harry laughed earning a smack on the head from both Brianna and Zayn .

"Shut up Harold "Zayn said

"Fine fine but that hurt Bree and Zaynie are mean "he stammered .

"But where does the girl come in the picture "Louis questioned .

"Yeah where did she come from?"liam asked .

"Well after stabbing me and me laughing I killed him and drank his blood." both Louis and Zayn made a face when I said blood.

"I smelled another supernatural and I looked inside the car and there she was knocked out by vervain and I got her out." I stated

"Well if they were vampire hunters that means she they kidnapped her "Liam said stating the obvious .

"Hey Ariel let's give Liam a gold star for stating the obvious ." Louis sassed

We all busted into laughter because Liam had made the best 'Im confused' face ever .

I heard a small whimper come from the couch so I super speeded my way to check on the little girl .

She looked up at me with her big blue eyes .

She turned her gaze over at Liam and he stiffened .

"Hi what's your name ." I asked her and she looked at me again .

"Jay ..... jay Sakina but I forgot my last name ." she said in almost a whisper.

"We won't hurt you jay "I said and she nodded .

"WE PROMISE !!" Louis yelled jay jumped at the loudness of his voice .

Louis earned seven hands hitting him on his head.

"Ow sorry I forgot to use my 'inside' voice "Louis said as he rubbed his head.

"But Lou I get on to you about that everyday your always loud "Liam said as he rolled his eyes .

"Anyways jay don't worry we know your a vampire as well we all are supernatural except my mate Zayn and my friends mate Louis ."I said and she nodded .

I looked over at Liam who's face looked to be in deep thought so I decided to see what he was thinking.

'No it can't be she's a little girl '

What in the hell is he thinking ?

'my mates a little girl for crying out loud !!'

Holy moly jay's Liam's mate but she's a little girl !!!

I looked over at jay who seemed to be looking straight at Liam I went through her thoughts .

'Something about the brown haired guy ?? I wonder what it is ?.'

Omg I need to ask how old she is ....

"How old are you jay?"i asked her .

"I'm 15 years old but the vervain that James and Carl have been injecting me haven't allowed me to age ."she said

I sighed in relief but then I heard jays thoughts.

'Holy fucking shit he's my mate that's what it is !!'

"I think you might have to flush the vervain out of you "I stated and she nodded .

"Alyson give her something to wear I have to go talk to Ivy see what she's got to say about jays condition."

____________

Hello sexy peasants munchkins I decided to write :/ ok so here's some good books you can read

Vampire : fight us if you dare .

Non vampire : The waitress ......and

My bully now loves me ? By Monica_

It's literally like 2 am and I am hosting a sleep over :/ my BFF is knocked out sleeping and I'm writting :)

-rosy Malik