Chapter Twenty Seven the horror~

Ariel POV

__________

I easily carried Marcus limp body .

Yes I had killed him but I had plans with him .

I was going to throw the police off .... I was going to make this public and Chloe she'd pay along with her bitchy friends .

The adrenaline running through my veins was pumping as I carried the bloody body out of my window to it's finally destination.

i do't know who chloe thinks she is but shes messing with the wrong girl .I wasnt going tolet her run over me because i've let her for so many years and it was finally time i paid her a little visit and settle some things with that inconiderate whore.

Chloe's house .

I was making sure not to spill a single drop of blood on the concrete drive way .

Carefully I laid the body on the floor and jumped on the high window and started to open the window.

I made sure that Chloe wasn't upstairs

after checking that the coast was clear and I jumped back down to the limp body i picked ihi up maing sure his limbs didnt touch any part of the window frame . .

I put him on the floor and I took my hand and let the bright red blood stain it and started making my way to the white walls.

Steadily I started to write my message to Chloe down 'your next ' but that's not all I had brought a bag that had a couple of knifes and pictures of my next victim pinning them down with knifes.

Chloe Kyle Jenna Stacey dean jake Katie Alex Conner and Madison etc.

But on Stacey ,Dean and Jenna I drew a red X with the blood .

'Well that's nice 'I smiled at my myself .

I was proud of my 'artwork' but I had more houses to go .

I being the smart girl I am also brought a container where I would store Marcus's blood .

Grabbing the limp body I began to squeeze out all of the blood and I drank a sip or two and once I was done I left the room and closed the window behind me .

I had to pay Jenna's ,Stacey's , and Deans house a little visit .

Going house to house I would enter their bedroom and write 'ELIMINATED' in big bold bloody letters and a crest moon on the side .

When I said if get revenge ....... I was serious .

_______________

Brianna POV

couple days later ~

Harry was showing me around the 'human ' world .

The technology was less advanced unlike the vampire empire but it was interesting.

though I found subways and cars slower than my usual but it was fun except the fact that everyone around me looked like food.

"do you like it here love"harry asked and i nodded we were currently going back home from the boys football practice .

"its diffent here very diffrent but its a nice change from my home/prison back in the vampire empire ."I said

he let out a chuckle " I've never actually been to the vampire empire "

"how 'bout I ask Ariel one day if i can take you" I said .

"I guess that woud be great now how bout we go out for a date this afternoon" he asked and i nodded .