Chapter Thirty One The Tittle

First off if like to say I got my iPod back so more updates :)

Enjoy x
_____________

Ariel POV

So me and the girls are currently at the mall well we were at a dress shop and I looked at all the dresses along with the girls we were in awe with some dresses.

"How about this one for you jay you'll look so innocent ." I cooed as she laughed it was a light pink almost white it was laced and had a white belt it was adorable .

"Ok I think it's pretty"Jay smiled and she tried it on and she looked stunning .

We stopped at the Starbucks that was in the mall and sat down food court .

"Ok let's discuss this ...Ella .. that wink doe explain ... details...Details " I say as I started to sip on my ice tea.

Ella looked a bit flustered....

"Well ... you see .... it was cause ... uh he was gunna be waiting for me in bed so um yeah ."Ella stuttered

"Soo how was sex Ella was it good ." Brianna teased as she smirked .

Ella buried her face in her hands trying to her blush .

"Well let's all not forget ms.crazy over here left her mate in the middle of sex ." Jay laughed ivy joining her as they gave each other high fives .

"The is a whole different story ." Alicen tried to protest .

"Nah nah Alicen imagine poor Louis . Like he's banging her and then he falls on his face because she disappears into thin air." Ivy joked the table erupted in laughter .

"How'd you know ." Alicen gasped everyone stopped laughing and looked at her for a brief moment before erupting in even more laughter .

"She was joking and you confirmed it ." I laughed that's when Alicen noticed what she just said .

"Oh ...OH I get it I didn't mean it like that omg nah nah that ain't happen."alicen tried to protest again but she herself had confirmed it .

"So Alicen you never did tell us when you got marked."i teased and she turned a blueish tint (vampires can't
blush so I decided instead of red to get blue when they blush I'll explain in the authors note.)

"Oh shut up at least I didn't have to get a new bed because I broke the bed while rocking hard ." Alicen shot back .

I turned a shade of blue as the other girls laughed .

"What about you jay.. had any action with the Payne train?"i teased jay she shook her head.

"We are planing on waiting till I'm back to my regular age appearance ." she stated and we all awed at how patient he was .

"I'm hungry ." Ella said at of nowhere as the rest of us were cooing over jay .

"There's no doubt that your Niall's mate you both eat a lot ." I laughed and Ella gave me a cheeky grin .

"Oh that's nothing you should see her at home eats so much that's a month supply only lasts a week ."ivy stated and she nodded.

"Why don't we stop at the food court to buy something "Brianna suggested Ella gave her a glare .

"For b-l-o-o-d "Ella explained and we all nodded

"Thinking bout it we haven't had a decent meal lately why don't we go find a little group ."I suggested and they nodded .