Chapter twenty Three I want Death~

Zayn's POV

_____________

Unfortunately Monday came around way to fast for my liking .

And if your wondering about my arm the pain had seized and gone away I don't remember exactly what I had done but just not so it again.

All I know is that ..... that day I went to the club was a blur after a lot of drinks and that horrible pain I had .

I dragged myself out of bed and made my way to the bathroom .

Slipping off my boxers And setting the water I went into the shower.

I washed myself with my old spice body wash and my hair with mud shampoo and conditioner .

Once I finished I stepped out and wrapped my waist with a towel and started to brush my teeth and do my hair.

After doing my hair to perfection I walked out and made my way to the kitchen .

"Hey lads." I said as I entered .

Niall was stuffing his mouth with food

Harry was cooking and complaining about Louis throwing things at Him and Liam of course was getting on to louis.

"Oh hey"Niall smiled and continues to eat the others said their good mornings as well.

"When do you think they are coming back home?" Louis asked .

"In not sure but hopefully soon I miss Ariel a lot I feel weird without her around."i stated .

"aww poor Zaynie and boo bear miss their lil girlfriends ."Harry teased and Niall laughed.

"Oh shut up hazza." Louis laughed and slapped Harry across the face with a pancake.

"Did you just .... slap me with a pancake?" Harry questioned and touched his face repeatedly .

"Uh yeah."louis said and bit the pancake.

In a blink of an eye they were wrestling on the floor and Louis was shrieking like a girl while Niall laughed .

"Get off of me hazza or I'll smack you with my limited edition prada bag!!!" he laughed.

"Oh no I must run ...!" Harry said sarcastically .

"come on lads we better hurry we are going to be late."Liam said acting mature .

"Yeah lets go"Niall said as he washed his plates.

We all stuffed our mouths and headed to our cars driving off to school .

______________

Chloe's POV

"Are you sure the victim is going to be in her home Thursday night?"Marcus said and I nodded.

"This is your last chances to back out the day after tomorrow there's no turning back."he said again.

"Marcus I'm positive don't worry about it you'll kill her and you won't have to worry about anything because you'll leave and won't be caught ."I said smirking .

"Well I'm just saying,but dont worry about it afterward my job will be done ."he smirked.

"well i have to go somewhere "i said and exited the rachet building .

I walked as my heels clicked on the ground to my car.Entering it i turned on the engine and drove to school .

I parked my car and made my way inside i felt the eyes of guys racking over my body as i swayed my hips making my skirt flutter up showing more clevarge .