Chapter 23: Back to Normal

"Oh really?" I asked. He nodded his head. "They started dating a month after you left." Taylor explained. "I think her names Sky." I didn't say anything. "You okay?" he asked. "Ya I'm fine. its not like I care. He's a jerk."

"Okay well since you have to watch you. Go get me a drink. And something healthy." I told him as I laid across the other sofa.

"Whatever." He said getting up. Then coming back with a water bottle. "thanks." I smiled. "So, what was it like it the hospital?" Taylor asked.

"Well it wasn't like that show, Red band society I will tell you that." I said making Taylor laugh.

. . . . . .

After hanging out a bit my mom came back home with Riley and Taylor went back home.

"Maddie I need to talk to you about something." My mother said walking into the living room. "Whats up?" I asked putting my phone down.

"You are going back to school on monday." She said. "Wait I'm going back. I better start packing good thing I have the weekend." I said getting up and running out of the room.

"Maddie can you come back here please?" My mom yelled. "Whats up, I have to go pack." I asked walking back into the living room.

"You don't need to pack." She said. "What do you mean?" "You don't need to pack because you aren't going back to that school. You are going to a private school." My mother told me.

I jumped up. "You're joking right?" I asked. "No Maddie look I think it would be best for you." "You think it would be best!? i had friends there. If i go to that school I will just be getting bullied more." I told my mom.

"You don't even know what it's like there, it's an all girls school and I think this is best and thats that." My mother said. I stormed to my room grabbed my shoes and phone and stoned out side. I took out my phone and called Carter. With two rings he picked up.

"Hey Maddie what's up?" He asked answering the phone. "I don't know, just kinda need someone to talk to." I confessed. "What's on your mind?" He asked. "I'm going to some private school on Monday."

"Oh." "Yeah and I don't really know what to do. I mean I'm kinda scared." I explained. "Don't worry you will be fine. If anyone gives you trouble just call me or Taylor and we will fix it." I smiled. "Thanks Carter I'll make sure I will." "No problem, oh have you seen Taylor?" He asked. "No, not since he left my house this afternoon."

"Okay, thanks. Remember don't worry about this school thing." I smiled. "Okay I won't." "Good, well I gotta go." "Alright I'll talk to you latter Carter. "Bye."

We hung up and I walked around for a bit than I was sitting on a park bench. "Well, well, well. Isn't it the little bitch that sent my boyfriend to prison. Oh did I mention she spent a few months in the hospital for cutting herself." I turned around to come face to face with the girl I never wanted to see again.

"Leave me alone Gabby." I said looking down. "Hey bitch why don't you fucking look at her when shes talking." One of her friends said.

"Look here little bitch. You will never hear the end of me. Oh and your little boyfriend Taylor, ya he got what he deserves when he was leaving your house this morning." My head popped up.

"What did you do to him?" I asked standing. One of her friends punched me in the face. "Okay slut, its not what i did to him, its what the foot ball team did." Gabby said with a smirk.

"Go ahead girls." Gabby smirked and walked behind her three friends. Her friends started to kick and punch me.

"Stop! please stop!" I yelled as I got dizzy and blacked out.

. . . . . . .

I woke up in a room. I remembered it from somewhere. It had posters of bands a keyboard and a guitar. Wait is this- "oh my good she awake. Shawn she woke up." I heard a girl say.

I knew it was Shawn's room. I felt a bad pain in my head. I touched it and there was a ice pack. Than Shawn walked through the door.

"Hey, how you feeling?" He asked sitting down next to the girl. "My head hurts." I said. "Its going to." Shawn told me taking the ice pack off.

"What happened?" I asked. "Well me and Sky were walking in the park and we uh saw Gabby and her little friends hurting you. Than they laughed and walked away. You weren't moving and I got scared and ran over to you. You were knocked out so I brought you here." Shawn explained.

I suddenly remember what Gabby told me about Taylor. "Taylor, I need to call Taylor no!" I yelled. "Okay. okay calm down." Shawn said taking out his phone an calling someone.

"Hey Carter. No don't hang up. I have Maddie with me." I heard yelling coming from Cater. "Look she got hurt by Gabby okay. But she was freaking out and needs to talk to Taylor."

It got silent and Shawn's eyes got wide. "What happened?" I asked. "Okay. I will tell her. Ya got it. See you there." Shawn hung up.

"What happened?" I asked again. "Can you walk?" Shawn asked. "I think so." I said sitting up. I had a pain in my leg but I didn't care.

"Well come on we have to go to the hospital." Shawn said. I got up and followed Shawn and the girl.

. . . . . . . . .

We got to the hospitaland found Carter. "Where is he?" I asked. "He's in room 274."

I found the room and opened the door. Taylor was on the bed with a cast on his wrist and stitches under his eye. he was waring the blue bandana i got him the other day. I stood in the door way for a few minuets.

Taylor opened his eyes and looked over at me. "Hey Maddie." "Uh. hey Taylor. What happened?"

"Well I don't remember that much but I do a little. I was walking home and a van pulled up and Jordan. The captain of the football team. Got out and he punched me. Than a bunch of guys got out and next thing I knew I woke up here." Taylor explained.

"Oh. I'm really sorry." "Why are you sorry?" he asked. "Because it was my fault you got beat up because Jakes in prison." I said. "Don't be sorry." He said whipping a tear.

. . . . . .

Its been a week and Taylor is out of the hospital. The bullying from Gabby still didn't stop. I every time I go out side she's always there. When I walk to school when I walk home.

I was walking to school and Gabby drove past me in a car. "Hey fatty. Do you eat a 50 pound pig this morning?" I just keep walking trying to ignore her.

The van stopped. A guy with a black jacket got out. He grabbed me putting his hand in front of my mouth me and dragged me in the car. It started driving. I tried to get up but the guy held me down.

I tried to yell but he covered my mouth. I was sobbing tears streaming down my face.

"Look she has scares. Little cuts." Gabby smirked holding up her phone to record. "Please!" I yelled. "Shut her up." Gabby snapped.

"You know Maddie. I was going to try and make some plan to get rid of you because I can't stand you breathing the same air air me. But Jordan talked me out of it because he said we could get charged for life. That's why you should just kill yourself. It's what everyone wants." She giggled.

"Got it?" She asked. I nodded my head. "So you're going to kill yourself?" "If that's what you want." I said swallowing my tears. "Great. Boys let her out." She smiled. The van door opened and we where right outside my house.

AN
Will she kill herself or will someone save her? To be honest I hate this chapter. So much.