Work and employee drama with my mom

Language warning cause I was extremely peeved...

Uh...excuse me? That's my MOTHER you're talking about! She cares about you and your baby! The first words she said to you was "I hope you're doing okay"!

I'm just like her and if you hate her...you hate me...I thought we were friends...what happened? I'm sorry, but I can never be friends with someone who talks shit about my mom and tries to act like no one will notice! You better fix that pissy attitude, or say goodbye to me. You can insult me behind your back...but once you post publicly and talk trash about my mom, I just can't see us as friends...

but once you post publicly and talk trash about my mom, I just can't see us as friends

and this last reply...my moms life is not miserable! She would never try to sink someone like that! I learn from her! She raises me! Are you saying that I do that!? And she can't be any better if she trash talks her "friend's" mother behind her back and acts like I won't notice! I'm not going to let you do that! My mom cares! She did what she did because she cared! And "I was in the hospital"?! You were on your phone in the hospital! And you were the patient! I doubt that they'd let you use your cell phone! So stop fucking lying and if you have something to say about my mom, say it to her face, bitch!!

I can't see why I was ever friends with you...

All this drama could've been avoided had you just called in saying you couldn't work...all you had to do was say that you needed someone to take your place while you were in the hospital. My mom was worried about you and about the other session manager who had NO ONE ELSE to help her! It just so happened that one of the guys stopped by, fortunately, and decided to stick around and help, something you clearly can't do! I thought you were nice...I thought you were my friend. And I was actually glad to have you back at the rink!

Sorry...I'm just pissed off rn and I needed this off my chest. This person works at the rink I work at and the one my mom manages. We're already short staffed and this bitch of a "friend" decided that she can't work for someone who "doesn't care about her and her baby" when she clearly does! I'm sick of this bullshit! Either suck it up and apologize to my mom, or say goodbye to a friend you'll never get back...

I sound like a bitch here, but this is seriously stupid! And I nearly cried writing all this out...