Chapter 3: Team Coffin

[Time Skip, Acceptance Ceremony]

Ozpin: "Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao Long."

I stood in the back of the room next to Alex as we got through all the students that passed.

Ozpin: "You will be known as Team RWBY and led by... Miss Ruby Rose."

They began to celebrate and Yang hugged Ruby.

Me: 'Come on, let's get this over with already.'

Alex: "Who do you think we'll be parried with?"

Me: "No clue."

Ozpin then looked over at me as Team RWBY walked off the stage and motioned for me to come up. I nudged Alex and we made our way up to the stage. I held my head down so no one could see my mask and stood beside Alex. I heard whispers and chatter from the crowd, I knew it was directed at me. Then, two others walked onto the stage, one a girl with blood red hair that was placed in a pony tail with her bangs covering her left eye, her eye color was a blood red as well. She wore a rather nice red dress that reached her mid thigh, with red leggings and darker red heels.

Me: 'Jeez she must really love the color red.'

The other held her head down and had a hoodie that was white from the hood down to the midsection of the jacket then slowly faded into a black smoke color, she wore black jeans and regular converse.

Me: 'I know that stance. She's definitely worth keeping a eye on, she's either shy or hiding something.'

Ozpin: "Alex White, Scarlet Bloodlust, Jill Grey, and Grim Reaper."

Me: 'Nice fake name Ozpin, totally not suspicious.'

Ozpin: "You will be known as Team Coffin."

Me: 'How the hell do you get Coffin out of our names?'

Ozpin: "Lead by... Grim Reaper."

My head snapped towards Ozpin.

Me: 'Lead by who now?!'

After that all four of us walked off the stage and to the back of the room. Once the ceremony finished up we went to our dorm. I walked in and looked around. I instantly searched the windows, closet, bathroom, desks, and beds, I found nothing of interest.

Scarlet: "Is he always like this?"

I looked behind me and saw she was talking to Alex. He shrugged.

Me: 'In my line of work you have to be paranoid, sweetheart.'

I stood up straight and went to walk out the door.

Scarlet: "Where are you going?"

Me: "Somewhere. You can fend for yourselves right?"

Scarlet: "Oh I don't know maybe we could actually talk to each other? You know since we'll be on the same team for four years?"

Me: "You sure got an attitude on you, you know that?"

I turned around and looked at her so she could see my mask.

Me: "I suggest you drop it."

Scarlet: "Is that supposed to scare me?"