Chapter 4: The Reaper's Specialty

I walked slowly into the class room and sat in the back, my team followed. They were dressed in their school uniform while I remained in my normal outfit. I did this for two reasons, one, I feel very uncomfortable when my skin isn't covered, hence why you can't see a single piece of my (Skin Color) skin. Second, the uniforms look uncomfortable as all hell. I looked over the chalkbored that had a lot of drawings of different types of Grimm. I looked around the room and spotted Team RWBY.

Me: 'Seems as though I see them everywhere I go.'

I sighed and finally the teacher walked in. He had grey hair and a decent mustache. I was actually somewhat looking forward to learning about Grimm, it's something new, a new skill for me to master. But instead, he blabbed on and on about his "young adventures".

Me: 'Isn't he supposed to actually teach something...?'

I looked at my team and took note of what they were doing. Alex was writing notes, how he could stay focused is beyond me, Scarlet was staring at the ceiling and tapping her finger on the table, and Jill was drawing chibi versons of the team. I leaned over and looked closer. She had fluffy wolf ears and a big fluffy tail, she drew herself smiling with a little fang sticking out from her smile. Then Scarlet who looked pretty normal except for the extravagant dress, and the model poise where she had her hand on her hip, which was accurate. Then Alex, who she drew sniveling holding onto his sword, which I almost chuckled at. Finally was me, she drew me with my arms crossed, and over top of it, it said "Leader of Team Coffin, the Grim Reaper." I chuckled. She made me look so dramatic. I leaned over to her and whispered.

Me: "You know, I don't think Alex is THAT much of a baby, he just gets nervous."

She jumped and her tail poofed out showing she was startled.

Alex: "H-Hey, I don't cry!"

Alex whisper yelled.

Me: "True. And you forgot to draw Scarlet's overwhelming attitude."

Alex: "Wait, how do you draw a personality?"

Me: "I don't know, I guess it's all in the facial expres-"

Scarlet: "I can hear you!"

Me: "That's the point sweetheart, try to keep up."

Suddenly I heard the teacher clear his throat. I looked over and saw he was standing in front of out desk.

Port: "Perhaps you four would like to give it a try?"

I looked over at my team. They had no clue what he was talking about, just like me. I sighed.

Me: "I beg your pardon, sir. But what exactly did you want us to volunteer for?"

Port: "To go first in team training."

Me: "Team training?"

Port: "Yes, in this exercise you'll be fighting one of your teammates at a time, getting a feel for their strengths and weaknesses."

Me: "Uh... I think we'll-"

Scarlet: "Gladly accept."

Me: "Excuse me?"

Port: "Excellent. Go get ready and meet the class at the training grounds."

I sighed and shot a glare at Scarlet.

Me: "And why did you do that?"

Scarlet: "Because maybe now I'll get to shut you up."

She gave me a taunting smirk.