Everybody saw us...

One week later
Alice's POV
It was the first day of Adele's tour. The first performance was going to be in London. This day passed very fast and finally we went to the building where she was going to perform. She went to check the sound. Before she left, she hugged me and gave me some information how to get to my seat. I went to the small canteen to get some tea for myself and went to my seat about 30mins later. I sat down. The room was full of people. I've never seen as many people in one place.
I've heard the first sounds of Hello and all of the people started shouting so did I. Finally I saw her. The most beautiful woman in the whole world.
She came to the stage and started singing. She sang Hello, then Rumour Has It. When she finished this song, she started talking with the crowd.
I'd like to dedicate the next song to one of you and you know exactly who you are. She looked right to my eyes and I felt my cheeks got red. Guys, this is One and Only!
She sang it, then some other songs, like Someone Like You. The crowd was singing along and it made me cry. She was crying too. All I wanted was to go to her and hug her. She invited some people to the stage, they took a selfie and one of them was crying her eyes out while hughing her.
I thought she'd invite me to the stage but she didn't. I was kinda sad because of it but I decided to enjoy the show anyway. I had a great time.
At the end, when people were shouting and last pieces of confetti fell down on the floor, Adele was about to finish her performance. One song left.
I'd love to invite one of you to say hello to me! She looked right to my eyes and I already knew she was talking about me. I got up and slowly went to the stage.
When I got there I ran up to her and hugged her tightly.
I missed you, babe. She whispered to my ear so I was the only one person who could hear her. I just smiled and my eyes got wet.
We were talking for some time.
Honey, this song is for you. She said, took my hand and started singing.
When I heard the first notes, I started crying again.
When the rain is blowing in your face,
and the whole world is on your case...
When she finished everybody was shouting. I was about to leave the stage but she grabbed me into her arms and kissed. I was too shocked to kiss back. She let me go and smiled in the way I loved the most.
The crowd was shouting even louder than before. I came back to my seat. My body was shaking.
Everybody saw us. I thought.
************Time passes*************
We got back home together. When I closed the door Adele pushed me against the wall and kissed me passionately. I kissed back this time.
I want you. She whispered agains my lips.
We went to the living room, laid down on the sofa and didn't stop kissing each other.
Finally I pushed her away with a laugh and turned the tv on.
I was too shocked to say a thing...

Yay, managed to update really fast and I'm proud of myself.
Hope you like it. All I can say now is that I'm going to break your heart again, guys... 😂
Always yours,
Alice xoxo