You won't hurt her!

She was holding my hand very thightly so I didn't even try to escape.
What do you two want from me? I asked anxiously.
We want to make things right. Jessica said and looked at Jake.
I've heard that you have a new friend, right? He asked.
Even if yes, I'd rather not talk about it with you. You wouldn't believe me as many others including my parents. I said. My knees started shaking but I didn't want to show them that I was scared.
I truly believe it, honey. He answered. How dare he to call me in this way after that what he's done? I thought and looked at him with anger and pain in my eyes.
Why do you believe me? I just asked. The only one person who I wanted to see then was Adele. She'd know what to do.
It's not exactly in this way. Jessica who as you can see is my girlfriend now, saw you with her. She was even talking with her! I wouldn't believe you but I believe her.
Shit. I whispered.
So what do you want from me? I asked.
I guess that you told her about that night when I made you real woman. When you stopped being a virgin. He said.
I didn't. I said and tried to stop my voice from shaking.
I know you did. We want only one thing from you, sweetheart. You should make sure that she won't tell anyone about that night or something really bad is going to happen to her. She might have an accident or somebody may just hurt her. You don't want her to be hurt, do you? He asked.
My eyes got wet.
I don't have to listen to you. You won't hurt her! I said it louder than I wanted.
He pushed me that tight that my body hit the wall. I groaned in pain.
Are you sure? I have some friends. And they won't be nice to her. He said.
I'll make sure that she won't tell anybody. I just said. I had no choice.
He smiled proudly and let me go. They both went away. I fell on the ground. I couldn't feel my legs. I started crying. I laid on the ground for no more than 10 minutes, then I heard Delly who was calling me. I got up, calmed down a little and went to see her. When I was walking to her I saw Jake and Jessica who were starring at me. Jake was still smiling proudly. Why did I love him? I thought and groaned.

Short chapter but I'm going to update one more today. I need about two hours. Xxx Do you like this one? Let me know in comments! 😚
Always yours,
Alice xoxo