Decision

We got to the house some time later. Peanut was sleepy so Adele went with him to his bedroom. I went to the livingroom and sat on the black sofa. Delly came to me some time later and sat down next to me. She was shaking a little bit.
What happened? I asked.
When Angelo and I were going to your school today I saw some people who were following us. She answered and took my hand. She was so nervous.
Paps? I asked.
No, I don't think so. They all were wearing black clothes and didn't have any cameras.
You think Jake made that happen? I asked and looked at her anxiously.
I don't know, babe but I'm scared. I mean, I don't really worry about myself, I worry about Angelo. He was with me when I saw them. If they came to me... I'd kill myself if I lost him somehow.
I couldn't do anything and just started crying. I didn't want to because there was no point in crying but I couldn't fight it. Her eyes got wet too. I told her not to cry and hugged her tightly. She hugged back and then kissed me. At first it was soft but then it was more serious. We were sitting and kissing for a moment.
It's all my fault. I whispered. She suddenly let me go and looked at me.
It's not your fault, Alice. You've done nothing wrong and I told you that many times before. She said and grabbed me into her arms again.
Can I ask you about something?
Sure, babe. She answered.
When Simon came here with Angelo and left him... You came to my room and I saw you were crying. What really happened? I asked her about it before but she didn't want to answer.
He said that he still loves his ex wife. And he's not going to come... she didn't even finish and started crying.
I kissed her forehead and tried to calm her down.
And he's not going to come back to me. He doesn't love me anymore. She finished after a while.
It can't be... I just said. How's that possible? I thought.
She suddenly got up and went to the kitchen. When she came back, she brought ice creams and wodka.
I've never been drunk and I didn't want to drink but she told me that it helps to forget some things.
And so we were laying together, drinking, eating ice creams and just talking a little bit, about happy and sad moments.
Sometimes I think it's just a dream. I said. I still can't believe that we're best friends.
She didn't say a word and hugged me tightly. I think she was finally too drunk to say something.
I didn't drink that much, so in the late evening i helped her to get up and I went with her to her bedroom.
When we got there she hit the bed and fell asleep. I kissed her forehead, smiled and went to my room.
I laid on my bed, turned on some music quietly and started thinking. I wasn't really tired. I was so happy to have Delly as a friend.
I decided to go to the police and tell them about that Jake raped me. He threatened me that he is going to hurt Adele if she tells somebody about it. So I could tell them about it too.
I wasn't scared anymore. I wanted to punish him for all the pain that I felt because of him.
I don't even know when I fell asleep. Anyway, I was sure that it was a very good decision.

Short and shitty as hell chapter but I'm tired (who cares that it's morning? 😂).
I'm running out of ideas, guys. 😂😞 Someone would like to help me?
Always yours,
Alice xoxo