Chapter Five

(A/N: HI guys! Here's another update! I think its longer than the last one! And finally the drama will start soon!!! What do you guys think so far? Thoughts on Harry? Thoughts on Zayn? Niall? Tell me! Remember to vote and comment!)

Chapter Five

Harry’s Point of View

I turned to walk out the door after Niall refused my offer to drive him home, I’d be lying if I said that I wasn’t disappointed. I was really hoping to spend some more time with him, maybe get to know him a little better.

“Wait! Harry!” I turned when I heard him yell after me. “Yes?” I asked trying to stay calm but inside my heart was fluttering and I was hoping that maybe he had changed his mind.

“W-would you like to wait with me until my brother comes?” He looked nervous as if he was expecting me to say no or something.

The excitement exploded inside my chest and I didn’t trust my voice to respond so I just nodded and reached out my hand to help him up, he took it and we walked out to the front steps of the school.

When we got outside I couldn’t help but smile when I looked down, our hands were still locked together. He must have caught me looking at them because he started blushing like crazy and dropped my hand quickly. “S-sorry, I didn’t mean to…” he trailed off babbling again.

“Niall, its fine.” I said smiling at him, which must have convinced him because he shut up and smiled back at me.

A moment of awkward silence passed and for what I think is the first time in my life, I didn’t know what to say. I’m usually the boy who can always talk about something, anything but now, it’s as if someone just put a lock on my brain, I couldn’t think of anything to say.

“Harry I-” Niall started but got cut off when the school bell rang and the majority of the school population began pouring out of the front door, we had to jump out of the way quickly before we got completely trampled.

After most of the students had passed by we made our way over to the bench that was at the front of the school. I started cracking up and Niall just looked at me like I had grown an extra head or something.

“I guess sitting on the main stair case wasn’t our brightest idea huh?” I said between laughs. I looked up and saw a smile spread across his face before he started laughing too.

We sat there for what felt like forever just laughing and joking around, having fun.

His smile faded quickly when he realized that there weren’t any other students around anymore. “Harry? What time is it?” he asked frantically.

I looked down and pressed a button on my phone. “It’s fifteen minutes until 3:00. Why?”

He jumped up searching through his bag. “Shit shit shit!” He cursed as he pulled out his broken phone.

“Niall, calm down, what’s wrong?” I tried calming him down.

He ran a hand through his hair frustrated. “I knew that I couldn’t rely on him! I knew it. I knew that he wasn’t going to be here on time! Now I’m going to be late! What am I going to do now?!”

I put my hands on his shoulders to stop him from pacing around. “Niall, hey. Look at me.” I said and he slowly lifted his gaze to meet my eyes. I could see the tears brimming his just threatening to fall.

“Tell me what’s wrong, what are you going to be late for?” I asked calmly.

He took a deep breath and I could tell that he was trying his hardest to stay calm. “Greg was supposed to pick me up at 2:30 and take me to the Teen Counseling Center for my first group therapy appointment because of my incident, I promised mum that I wouldn’t be late and now Greg isn’t here and the meeting starts in like ten minutes and I don’t have a working phone and I don’t know what I’m going to do!” He started shouting towards the end of his rant.