Chapter 18

-----Next Morning-----

Caleb's POV

I woke up happy thinking about alison all im hoping for is for her to pick me "Move it" emily shoved me "seriously em..Its not my fault I love her too"

She scoffs "Caleb might as well give it up Have you seen the way she looks at me? And if i recall she told me she Loves me so" she raises her hand up and flicks me off "Oh real mature em" i go back into my room jumping on my bed i sigh I have go get ali to fall in love with me and I think i know exactly what to do I smirked and went to shower

Emily's POV

I got dressed and headed downstairs watching a movie i hear someone knock on the door "It's opened!" I yell since I don't want to get up I see that its alison "Hey you" i stand up and give her a hug "hi"

"I wasn't expecting you here" i said confused "you should've we're bestfriends" she says winking i laugh "you dork come here" I lean in for a kiss "Alison! Hey"

Fucking caleb he comes rushing downstairs and kisses alison i just roll my eyes and sit on the couch "what are you doing here couldn't wait to see me" he says chuckling i fake gag he turns to me "shut up"

"Shut up" i mock him "Actually I wanted to ask what time are you picking me up" she says awkwardly "like around 9:00 pm i have something special"

Shit.

She blushes "okay see you then"

"Ill walk her out" i said i grab ali and walk her outside shutting the door "I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" She says i smile "yeah" she starts walking i grab her and kiss her

"You know since my dumb brother interrupted us" i smirked "I love you emily"

"I love you too bye" i go back inside and see caleb standing by the window "really now you're spying?"

"She's gonna pick me after all I did take her virginity" he smirks i shake my head and laugh "what's so funny" he says "What's funny is that you actually think you took her virginity when in reality Im the one who did" i said pointing at myself then heading upstairs caleb throws a pillow at me "you're lying" he says "Trust me brother im not it was freshmen year she wanted to do it with someone she loved and cared about" i smirked and walked upstairs leaving caleb speechless seconds later her comes in my room "what do you want cale-" "Don't be surprised if she picks me em You might of gotten her first hell you probably were her first love but I intend to be her last" with that he leaves the room And if i were to be completely honest Im actually not sure who she might pick Alison is full of surprises yes she might say she loves me but what if she loves caleb more?

----8:53 pm----

I hear caleb start his engine and leave i run outside and whistle hanna comes with her car i get in quickly "follow him don't get too close he might see"

"Okay" we stop once he pulls up on alisons drive way "em not to be all like you know fucked up but caleb is for sure taking her on a better date" i close my eyes and sigh "I know"

We kept following them untill they stopped in this place that's familiar "No.Fucking.Way"

"Whats wrong em" hanna asks "I never told you about my parents you guys always thought they abandoned me and caleb but they didnt" i look at hanna "truth is they got in a plane crash on there way to Texas...this was the last place we've ever spent as a family before they moved to texas and died.." I close my eyes letting a tear fall "Emily im sorry"

"Can we just go please" i told her "of course em" she starts the car and we head back to the house

Caleb's POV

I took alison to the most meaningful place I could think of  the last place where me and my family ever spent together "where are we" she asks i grab her hand "this is the last place me and em last spent with mom and dad and I want you to be here with me because i want to show you how much you mean to me" i smile "this is it come on" I removed all the wood that was blocking the entrance "Wow." Alison says "I know..my dad showed us this place he was digging one day and he found this under ground lake that reflect the moon"

"Caleb I-"

"Sit" i pat the spot next to me she cuddles next to me she giggles "what"

"You're hearts beating fast"

"Can't help it its what you do to me Alison Dilaurentis I love you" i look into her eyes "I-Love you too caleb" i smiled and kissed her she pulls away and hugs me "thank you"

"For what"

"Trusting me enough to bring me here You and Emily aren't the only ones who miss them I miss them too and i want you to know ill be here for you" she leans in and kisses me "so does this mean what i think it means" i said grinning "depends what do you think it means" she says "you're picking me?" I said pointing at myself "mhmm" she nods and gets ontop of me

(I legit dont want my first smut scene to be of alison and caleb 😂so dont worry i aint writing it)

Emily's POV

I was giving hanna a massage "han? Are you falling asleep?" I tell her chuckling "mhmm" i smile and go under the blankets "come here" she comes and cuddles up close to me "what if she picks him?" I told her she looks at me "then shes dumb okay Em if she doesn't see what an incredible person you are then she doesn't deserve you"

I smile at what she said "thank han"

"I'm always here for you em"

I dont know why put i leaned in and kissed hanna. Yup right. On. The lips.

We pulled away "I um im sorry it was in the moment" she laughs "em its okay" she comes closer to me and goes to sleep in my arms i sigh and go to sleep

Alison's POV

"Want to spend the night at my place?" Caleb asks "i would love too" i smiled

------

We entered his house and it's quiet too quiet

"Is it just me or is it too quiet" caleb says "that's exactly what im thinking i go upstairs and go into Emily's room i see her and hanna cuddling up sleeping i roll my eyes and go into calebs room "goodnight babe" he says "goodnight"

A/N :

Soo Alison is complicated but she finally picked Thanks for reading❤️