Do You Remember * Ft Omg Girlz / Mb *

* Hey guys this my second story and I didn't finish the first one but let's get started *

Bahja POV

Me : well I'm going out with roc tonight Yall coming with Yall dates ?

Roc was taking me to the club . It's called YM . * roc not famous in this story and ray , Prince and prod .* I hope Nique go with ray and Bre go with prod . Prince go with this hoe name Alexis . I beat her ass once and she still mean mugs me and the girls . She just mad .

Bre : You already know . I'm turning up this night with my boo and I'm 18 THE TURN UP IS REAL .

People looked at Bre like ' Shut the fuck up ' . Nique just sat quiet sad and all . Ray hurt her .

Me : Nique what's wrong .

Nique : Ray and me broke up . He cheated with that Drea .

Bre : FUCK YALL LOOKING AT . Anyways we just gon beat her ass because we know she coming to the party .

We all was at the mall in forever 21 .

Me : Nique don't let him get you boo . We gon make him want you back . How about a blue crop top that says Young , wild , and free . Some ripped high waisted jeans , and some black heels .

Nique : Yea that's good . You can get a pink Tube top , high waisted shorts , and some pink and grey Jordan's . Bre you can get some shorts , a purple shirt that says " bitch I might be " and some purple Jordan's . Sound good ?

Me : Yeppp !

Bre : you know it .

We ringed up are stuff and went to the jewelry store . I got a peace ring , 2 bracelets , some pink earrings and we all pierced are nose . Bre got purple earrings , a Ring with her name on and 3 bracelets that say Bre . Nique got the same with blue tho .
We went home showered and put on are clothes . I grabbed my Gucci purse , Bre grabbed her handbag Gucci too & Nique grabbed the over waist one . * I forgot what it was called *

* At The club *
Bre POV

Prod : Damn Bae u look Sexy * spins me around *
Me : Thanks Boo . You do to .

Dance by speaker knockers came on and we started dancing . I was Twerking and grinding on prod . Bee was dancing on roc and prince was with Alexis , Nique with this fine ass boy , ray with Drea and I saw sum more unknown people . I walked over to bee and Nique and started dancing next to them but I tripped and made Drea and Alexis fall .

Drea : Watch where you going bitch !

Me : ion have to watch shit .

Alexis : Mm okay we can See .

I rolled my eyes and started dancing again . I went to get me a drink and I kept taking more and more . I was drunk and started dancing on other people . Prod was to so I guess it didn't matter

Bahja POV

Me : Dance for all these Bandz .
I sung the song dancing on roc . I was feeling a lil thirsty so I walked to the bar and took a couple of shots . I saw Bre dancing on other guys so I told Nique don't drink . She driving us home . I started dancing on roc again . I left one more time just because I'm thirsty . Me and my girl Bre started dancing .

Me : No drama and all fun bew .

Bre : Wrong . Me and Drea and Alexis Finna fight . And wait isn't that roc kissing Drea ?..

Me : ROC ! Bitch move off my man . I pulled Drea off him and slapped roc . He wasn't drunk and I knew it . I wanted to go home so I grabbed the girls and drove home to Nique house .

Nique House & Pov

Me : Bahja What's Happened ? I was dancing on this dude name Trey and he was fine Asf until u came . But I got his number

Bahja: okay so girl I went to get a drink right and started dancing on Bre . I saw roc kissing Drea so I pulled her off him and slapped roc . We over lemme text him that .

Bahja: we over roc delete my number out your phone !

Bre : I forgot to say bye to prod .

Nique : Girl I thought u did . U was kissing on him and all

Bre : Huh ? I didn't kiss prod .

Bee : he cheated !

Me : now we all ain't got no boyfriend .