Back Again

Zonnique Pov

5 Years Later
First Day Of School

"Andre get your ass up ! " I said trying to pull the covers off her

" Noo man get on somewhere " she said in her sleepy voice

I went and grabbed a bucket filled with ice and Cold water and poured it on her . We started fighting .

" Getcho ass off of me " I said to her. She was on top of me . I rolled her and stood up then she did too

" he'll you pour that water on me for . Got Ma hair damp Asf " I grabbed her hair and swung her around . She got me fucked up lmao

" bitch you wouldn't get up . " she rolled her eyes and punch me in my face .. Damn that shit hurt like hell .

This time we was on the floor and swinging at each other . Then Andre came in and pulled us apart .

" what the fuck y'all fighting for ?" Andre came in and looked ugly and mad Asf . Me and Bre was dying laughing .

" yo breath stank damn ! And why the hell you got that bird nest on top of your head " she slapped me . Damn !
We was fighting while Bre went to get in the shower . After she got out the shower she broke us up . We had to come to school at 7:30 but it starts at 7:45 . By 7:45 your late . It was 7 right now . It takes us 20 minutes to get there so I rushed in the shower .

I put Vaseline and lotion on my body and face . Then I put on leopard bra and panties . I put on a yellow flared skirt a white and yellow crop too that says Get Ratchet and some gold sandals .

Bre had on neon green high waisted shorts a black crop top with neon green in it and her black sandals .

Andre had on peach skinny jeans white muscle tee and her black and peach colored Jordan's .

By the time we was ready it was 7:17 we rushed outside and we drove into Andre car . I played on my phone and as we drove past I saw this girl with pink hair . It looked like I knew her I ignored it and just got out the car .

( At Lunch )

" This morning everyone was fighting"

We sat at the table with our friends Liyah and Miyah . They twins and look exactly alike . They cool Asl but Miyah quiet but when she feel the need to say something she will and go all the way off on you .

Liyah is the exact same but she not quiet .

We was talking and over heard a announcement .

" Dear fellow students . I know many of you love being mindless . So today we have 4 new members coming to the school . It's MINDLESS BEHAVIORR ! Now ladies . Don't get too excited and start hopping all on them . They new space to ! but have a nice day "

" Mindless behavior ? "

" they even sound lame . " we laughed until we saw them