Chapter 22

" Wow this house is beautiful 😍 " I say walking around the house. We were currently at the guys house . You know ? Roc , prod & Ray .

But prod or Ray was here so it was just me and Roc.

The girls had after school . I didn't go . Liyah/Miyah had volleyball . Bre had girls basketball and Andre had cheerleading .

The boys were somewhere . I don't know .

" Thanks . It won't be staying like this forever though . " he giggled .

" What do you mean ? " I say touching a souvenir .

It was gold with Egyptians dancing all around it . It also had words that I couldn't read because it was in a different language .

" Ray eats tacos all around the house and tracks meat on the floor and he never cleans up his room ."

I just shook my head. Ray is crazy . It was just me and roc and I know you guys know that I like him.

I mean I tried to stay away but when I see him I just jump into his arms. Right now were on a Bestfriend level . So when we see each other it's " Hey Bestfriend " or " I miss you Bestfriend "

We walked up stairs and to somewhat I guess his room . He sat down took his shoes and socks off . After that he took his shirt off . Lawd he know what he's doing . I took my shoes and socks off . He looked at them and backed up . I laughed .I started playing with my fingers with a frown on my face.

He looked up at me .

" What's wrong ? " he says looking at me . He touched my face with his left hand .

" nothing . " I could tell he knew I was lien and he wasn't gonna budge .

" Really ? What's really wrong with you . I know your lien . "

" Okay roc I'm just gonna say it . I like you and not as Bestfriend material as boyfriend and girlfriend

material . "

Rated R Scene 😚🔥💧👅🙌💥✌️

" I like you too . " he came in and kissed me . I stuck my tongue in his mouth and he pulled on my bottom lip . We kept on kissing then he pulled my shirt off and closed/locked the door . He took his pants off and I did to . Right now he's in his boxers and I'm in my panties and bra . He unhooked my bra while he sucked on my neck . The bra unhooked and I covered myself .

" Don't cover yourself Ma your beautiful "

I let go and he slid my panties off with his teeth . Then he started to eat my clit . I moaned because it felt good . Then his boxers came off . It was long . Let me remind you I'm a virgin .

" I know your a virgin so I'll go easy on you " he stuck it in and it hurted bad . After a few minutes it turned into pleasure . I wrapped my legs around his waist and dug my nails in his back . Then we started kissing . I heard the door open in the next room and knew it was one of them . I'm guessing roc heard it also because he told me to quiet down . I did but it felt good . Then I started riding him . It started making those clapping sounds and after that I bended over but still riding him .

A Few Hours Later .

I cuddled with roc . Then I started to kiss him .

" Round 2 ? " he said

And you already know what went down after that .