Its War ! ( Chapter 3 )

Zonnique 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Time | 6:56 

Where | Her House 

Current Situation | Zonnique has to get up for school .

Today | Monday !

_______________________________________________________________________________

Ugh!..School ? I hate that ! . But clothes ? I love that . I get to where my new outfit I bought before we went to the club . I bought 3 outfits . One I whered to the club , and the others I just bought because I love shopping . I walked into the bathroom brushing my teeth . I did a quick spit then rinsed . I turned on the shower ..

15 Minutes Later..

I walked out the shower with , of course , my towel wrapping around me . I went into my walk in closet and choosed my blue jean jacket , black half shirt , blue high waisted pants and black and white jordans . I grabbed my strap over purse , that had a peace sign and thats black by the way , and  got my car keys and headed to school . I hopped into my car and put my keys in the ignition .

Think Thats How You Spell It Lol . )

10 Minutes Later . 

I arrived at school on time at 7:30 . School starts at 8:00 . I just like to talk and catch up on the drama thats going on . So far we have Breaunna and Bahja arguing , Clare and Neisha is going to fight . I think but I hate Neisha she is suhc a thot . Sometimes I wish that would be me fighting her ass but yea if she try sum slick . She'll know the effect .  I seen Bre and Bahja . So i decided to walk up to Bre but Bahja thought I was finna walk up to her because she had her arms out and smile on her face and pkus she said " Oh hey Nique " She feel salty . I laughed and she rolled her eyes . I walked up to bre .

Me : Baddie Bre ...

Bre : Wassup Baddie Nique ..

Me : Nothin much . Tell me why Im walking up to you and bahja thought I was walking to her . She talking about some " Oh hey Nique " I straight laughed in her face . She rolled her eyes and I just started talking to my Bad-Zee . 

Bre : Oooh Girl You Crazy and she feel salty lol'.. Baby !!
Prodigy : Hey bae ... Hey nique .

He hugged both of us and we soon saw ray , Oh lord , prince and roc coming towards us . Ray is ' Oh Ma Gawd ' . 

Roc : Wassuuup " baddies " .. 

Princeton : That shit was lame shut the fuck up roc .

Roc : Damn go get yo girl ..

Princeton : Alexis . No . She's A Hoe .. Wheres yours at ?

Roc : Nigga she got mad because I was turning up at the club but not with her . 

Me : I know her problems .. 

Ray : Man ion even give a fuck about Drea . And whats wrong with her 

Prodigy : Damn yall all got relationship problems and yea what happened? 

Me: Awe prod im sorry for acusing you .

Bre : okay so look she mad because I got you and she didnt keep you . So im like to bad you didnt keep his as because he a keeper and shit and she like Ion need him . ion even like prod . im like girl i know you do and she go on and on and on so i treated her . Prod remember yo ass was depressed and you was mad ass hell and started being disrespectful ?

Prodigy : Yhup . 

Bre ; Yea okay so she like ion miss him and im like i know you do because i was there for prodigy all the damn time and shit not you . so dont come at me with that shit and i know because when me and you had some problems I was sad so she finally admitted and started saying I took you away from her and Im like Uhm Noh because first you cheated on him and broke his heart and I was there and she gon call me a bitch . I was pissed . You lucky i aint slap the shit outta her because when i walked passed her she bumbed into me and rolled her eyes . 

Ray : Long ass story.. 

Drea : Hey bae. 

Alexis : Princyy :)

Princeton : Get the fuck off of me

Ray ; Hang out with bahja . 

Me : Damn.

Drea : You got sum shit to say sherlock ?

Me : Nah but for you to carry your ugly ass over there . 

Bre : Good one Bad-zee Nique .. 

Alexis : -Mumbles: Hoes these days .-

Bre : Did i hear you say some ? because i know you aint calling us hoes when you did the whole team fuck outtahere with bullshit . 

Everyone : OOOOOHH 

Everyone started forming a crowd and bahja joined in .

Bahja : O ma god .

Me : Yo god what ?

Bahja : to save you bitches from getting yo ass whoop . -Steps up to me -

Me : bitch i dare you to lay a finger on my ass . You gon regret after that cus ill knock ya ass that yo messed up tracks start coming out and bitch if u wanna see then try me. Just smack me ..

Cliffhanger 

LIKE ??

COMMENT

VOTE