Lover Boy

Chresanto POV

" Oooh girl I see you . Who you getting ready for ? Me .. " I said talking to Zonique. Me and Zonnique had crushes on Eachother for a while now and I had to tell her . When I told her she admitted it to . We're just taking this slow now .

" Boy please . You know I don't want you " she said while putting on her new clothes .

I know what your thinking !

Me and Zonnique did it'

Ughhhh Nurr!!!

And She camed by my house today because she wanted to hangout . She checked my house out and once she reached the back yard she was amazed , I had built in pool and she wanted to swim so she took her clothes off except her bra and panties and started swimming . She has a really nice body and I joined her . We was playing and all and that's when I admitted my feelings for her . So now she putting on her clothes she brought because she was going over her sister house again .

" You don't want me ? " I faked like I was crying and she actually thought I was serious .

" Noo no I'm kidding "

" Your a Lier . Prove it "

" how ? "

" kiss me "

She thought about it for a second and did a shrug . She leaned and I leaned in and we kissed . Her lips were tender and juicy . We finally pulled away and stared deep into Eachother eyes . She was blushing and looked down nervously .

It was cute 😘😍!