What's Going On !!

* Read Only If You're Confused 👌*

Zonnique : She's StarStruck Between Roc And Ray . She Loves Them Both But She don't wants to be a hoe and mess around with both of them . She fell in love ❤️ with roc when Bahja and him broke up but was in love 💖 with ray before that ! She had to leave everybody to start off a new journey

A new world 🌅

New Life 😳

New Dreams 💥

New Hopes 😘

New EVERYTHING ✨💖

Bahja : She went mental and now she is hoeing around with everybody . You can name em !!! She wears clothes that shows her features / body . She always told her self " A pretty face doesn't mean a good mind , it's just how we look . Not how we are "

Breaunna : She's sad that she has to leave Prodigy and her best friends roc ray and Princeton . She's gonna have no one to protect her but her girls but she needs a male figure in her life . Even though she's gonna see her real parents she don't know what their like . What if their rapist or Thots !

Dictionary 😊

Thot : A hoe ( Hehe like Bahja ) someone who is messing around with more than two guys because they can't find love in some places !

That's because their looking in the wrong places
💫💯

Andre : She was always scared of things . She doesn't know if Princeton will be sad or happy . Shit she don't know what she's feeling now all she knows is she's happy because she found her real sisters 😐 . But Andreanna was always the confident one but she remembers she black and not white . White : *Sees Killer , Stands Their & Scream*
*Black : *Sees Killer , Oh hell naw *Hits With A Bat And Runs* Sp even though she's confident sometime you have to let things go .

Like Princeton