The Lies We Tell (Chapter 4)

Breaunna !!!

We finna fight these hoes . So its me and nique vs bahja , drea and alexis . There gonna drop already know I hope somebody step up.

Bahja : Bitch you aint gon do shit !

Zonnique : Touch me and watch what the fuck i do . 

Me : She scared . Its cool 

Bahja : Bitch aint nobody scared of yall thirsty ass dick riding hoes.

Me : we dick riding ? Oh so was it me or you crying because you couldnt get my man ? i know I couldnt be crying because i already have him . So dumb ass it was you . Think before your irrevelent ass speak

This girl named Andreanna came In but she didnt know what was going on , she accidently made alexis fall . 

Alexis : Watch where the fuck you going !

Andreanna : Hol' Up. I aint gotta do shit so bitch you can fall back unless you gon throw some punches . Cus i didnt like yo ass already now whats up bitch u trying to do sum .. cus i been waiting for this moment .

Alexis : Watch Lets Go Then HOE

We all started fighting . I was fighting bahja , alexis was fighting andreanna and nique was fighting drea

I started punching bahja and kicking . i grabbed her by her hair and slung her . She tried to get up but I wacked her in her face . Thats gonna leave a mark . I Started dragging her ass around the floor until me and nique met up . We did are special move and then we swtiched so now I had drea and she had bahja . i started punching drea and got on top of her and started slapping and punching her again . Me and nique let them go and we told andreanna to let the bitch go . Are hair wasnt messed up well it didnt look like we got into a fight at all . Are teacher Ms.Roger came and asked what happened .

Ms.Roger : Omg what happened?

Zonnique : Well these girls here all got into a fight we tried breaking it up but they would started hitting us and we wanted to do the right thing and just let it go and let them get suspended . Sorry we didnt come and get you .

Ms.Roger : Oh thankyou girls . And we already know their liers so they obviously gonna blame it on somebody .

Me : Thats right . 

Andreanna : we have to get to class . 

Zonnique : See you later . 

We walked away .

Me : Good works guys ! We beat they ass and nique good lie . 

Andreanna : Truee whats you guys name ?

Me : Breaunna but call me bre. 

Zonnique : Zonnique but call me Nique 

Andreanna : Im andreanna but call me andre

*Andre can actually be a girl name and boy name*

Me : Okay cool. -give her my phone and i take hers- Put our number in my phone and then ill give your phone to nique .

i put my number in her phone and passed it to nique . Andre passed my phone back and we passed hers back . Looks like...

We found a replacement for Bahja . 

              She's gonna do fine . 

LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE