Starting off wrong

Andreanna POV

" Why Is He Up Here ! " I Said Shouting . I Was So Freaking Mad That They Would Have Him Up On A Picture Frame . " Do You Not Know What He Did 2 Me ! " I Said At Diggy . Since My Real Mom N' Dad Wasn't At Home We Went To His House .

Flashback !

Breuanna POV

As We Walked Up To The Stairs , I felt a cold breeze . Maybe I was cold or was it that Im afraid or scared to see how are real parents turned out . Diggy unlocked the door revealing some very shiny things into a large mansion . Every room echoed as Diggy shouts for are mom and dad to come down . Unfortunately they didn't because they wasn't here I guess . Diggy begin to open his mouth revealing words of course .

" Guess were gonna have to go to my house . " Okaay.... " I Have 10 bedrooms and my girlfriend lives in on of the rooms but sometimes she'll sleep with me . But once I show you around I'll show you guys your mansion witch have 10 bedrooms like mines and the rest are just the ole' supplies . "

" Wow . We get our own house . This is gonna be so fun ! " Zonnique says . I can agree with her but I'll just have to wait to see . " Are we gonna have school ? " I say in a rude voice because I hate school . Like everyone knows ima smart girl because I am hehe , but I hate school . " Of course ' but no one knows your famous so keep it that way and you guys are going to my school . You guys can sing , dance or act right ? " we nod . " okay then your going to Talented Art High School . " Awe well at least were learning about what we do best .

" Let's get to going ! " Diggy says as he push us out the door .

9 Hours Later ...

" And that is Ben And Jerry Ice Cream . " he said babbling and babbling . " Can you show us the house now ! " Like Foreal ! " Shit I'm Sleepy . "

" Damn we're here get out . Sleepy ass . "

" Nigga We will punch you . " Andre says .

" Nahh.."

" Squad Up Then . " Nique

" Nahh.."

" Scary !!!!!!! " I said

" Nahh" Irritating niggas be like <--------•

We walked up to the doorstep and we saw this golden brown house . He unlocked the door and gave us each a separate key . " These are yours . Theirs 3 extra spare of keys in each of these rooms . Yall can check the houses now ." I run up stairs rushing to find the biggest room . Finally I found it and I'm drop there . They all went into the rooms next to me .
" Ahhh!!! " Sounds like Andre . " GUYS CHECK THE BATHROOM . THEIRS SO AWESOME ! " I run and check my bathroom which had a walk in closet , a door open shower , a hot tub and a jacuzzi in the same one actually , a 2 mirror sink . And mirrors in front of it . " It's so awesome I run and check their bathrooms and their rooms and I look and see it's all the same size . Talk about thirsty .

I think I might like this new life .

End Of Flash back .

Andreanna POV

But I was wrong when I saw the picture

" I'm sorry but that's are dad . " Diggy says . " Why - why don't you like him ? "

" H-He raped me "