I had him first ( Chapter 2 )

Breaunna

I sat at Nique house listening to music on my iPhone . I was dancing and I played some throwbacks . After a while we started forgetting about are relationships and Bahja and Zonnique joined in . Bahja was hitting the bat man , but she was hitting the wrong way . Nique way just dancing copying Bahja . I finally showed them how to do it . I think I'm the best dancer in the group . And rapper because we all know they can't rap .. I cut my iPhone off and I got a phone call .

😏😍 Thaa Bae 👊.

Should I Even Consider Answering ? Nah .. I'll Text . Maybe I'll Even Consider On Changing Tha Name To' Tha ManWhore 😑

Text Convo

_______________________________________________________________

Time | 6:45 Pm|

Date | Sunday |

Current Situation | Bre Is Talking To Prodigy |

_______________________________________________________________

Me : Hey Prod . I Heard Some Things About You .

Thaa Bae : Hey Bae , What Did You Hear ?

Me : I Heard That You Cheated On Me At The Club YM . Prod Is This True ?

Thaa Bae : Nooo ! It's Not . I Promise Babe I Would Never Cheat On You, I Love You So Much . And I'm Supposing You Heard This From Yo Girls 'Bahja ~ Zonnique'

Me : Yes , And I Love You To .

Thaa Bae : You Want The Truth Come To Me 😆

Me : Okay Babe .

~....~

I was smiling about the text messages me and " Thaa Bae " had lol. He's really sweet . And I think Bahja still likes prod . Zonnique will calm down and say sorry . I already know and Bahja use to go with Prodigy . They broke up because Bahja cheated . But anyways , I was smiling super hard 😆 . And I know the girls noticed

: What you cheesing about ?

Me : Prodigy

Zonnique : But he cheated !

Me : Actually he didn't . - Rolls Eyes -

Bahja : Girl how do you know ?

Me : Because I know my man and some don't . That's how I know . He's a keeper too bad you didn't keep him Bahja .

Zonnique : Sorry Bre . I thought that was Prodigy kissing that girl and they looked a liked .

Bahja : Bre ! I don't want prod . I don't want his ass ! I could get him back if I wanted to .
- rolls eyes -

Me : It's okay babes and Bahja no you couldn't . You like prod or do you Love him ? Are you mad because you cheated and broke his heart ? I was there when you did that. Me! Not you Me! Don't sit around and act like you don't miss him because prod has that effects girls and I know . And you wanna know how ? Because .. He's mine and mine only .

How the fuck is she gonna sit here and act like she don't miss him ! I missed him when he got the fuck on my nerve and started disrespecting me . Like I'm his girlfriend . Do you not know ?.

Bahja : He won't be yours for long. I had prodigy first and you took him away from me . You .. You bitch !

How dare she call me out of my name !

Me : I didn't take him away from you . You was the one to cheat on him and break his heart . Youu not fucking me ! I wasn't his girlfriend first but I'm his number one girlfriend and always will . Me and prod will stay number one even if your jealous ass try to ruin are relationship . You crazy bitch .

I took the necklace off and the bracelets that she gave me . I gave Nique a kiss on the cheek and said I'll text her . I threw the bracelets to Bahja and she broke them l u shrugged them and smile because these hoes always tryna bring us down . So I'm gonna let them know what's up . I don't need Bahja . And that's Fashoo .

Bitch getcho life .