Chapter 1: Introduceing

Eva'sPOV
I was saying goodbye to my dad well because I was going to Auradon Perp bye dad I said.

Goodbye sweetheart my dad said hugging me.

Then I got in a limo its was amazing there was a lot of candy chocolate,lollipops, and so much more.

But then the limo stop I look thought the window there was a huge crowd i open the door then I step outside then a lady comes with a boy and girl.

"Welcome to Auradon Perp,I'm the fairy godmother headmistress" fairy godmother said.

"The fairy godmother has in bibby bobby boo?" I ask.

"Bibby bobby you know it" fairy godmother said.

"It's great to meet you I'm Ben" Ben said.

King Ben said a girl.

"This is Mal" Ben said.

"Ben and Mal will show you all around and I will see you later today the doors of wisdom are never shut---but the library hours are from 8-11 and we have a little thing about curfews"said fairy godmother then she leaves.

"It's so so good to finally meet you this is momentous occasion and hope will go down in history as the day are two people began to heal" Ben said.

"Or day you show a girl to the restroom" I said.

That makes two of us, girl Mal says.

I start laughing, really Mal Ben said.

What I got go too Mal says.

Ok whatever let's just continue the tour Ben said.

Then we walk off I follow Ben and Mal.

"Auradon perp was originally built over 300 years ago when my dad converted into high school when he became king" Ben said.

Then he clap his hands and statue became to a beast.

AHHHHH!!! I yelled.

    Oh don't worry, it's not alive Ben said.

Is the statue supposed to do that I asked.

Yes is, my dad wanted his statue to morph from beast to man remind us anything possible Ben said.

Interesting I said then we walked in a building
and they continue the tour.

"Doug! This is Doug he is show you where your dorm that and help with your class schedule" Ben said.

If you need anything just ask me if, I'm not available ask Ben Mal said then they left.

"hi I'm dopey son as in dopey,doc,bashful,happy grumpy ,sleepy and aww man what's his name" Doug said.

"Sneezy" I said.

Oh yeah right I always forget, "ok so about your class schedule are I've put the requirements already, history woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the internet"and um remedial goodness 101...hey this schedule is kinda like Evie's schedule Doug said. 

Who I asked.

Hi Doug a girl with blue hair said.

Oh,hi Evie Doug says.

Hi other Evie Doug says.

Wait?,What?!,who are you,Evie and I yelled in
unison.

I'm Evie who you are she asked.

I am Eva I said.

Eva what? She asked.

Eva "mind your own business berg"I said walking off.

Evie'pov
Eva! I need to show you where you your dorm room it's that Doug yelled has his words slowly faded S-see what she did I said pointing to the direction she walked off Evie, Evie calm down she's just like because she's a VK, you're like that once Doug explain I gave him *are you for real look* ok not exactly like that but you know what I mean yeah I know what you mean,anyway I got to go my dorm I'm getting tired I say tired it's only 8:00 am---—w-what did you do Doug asks me like I did something wrong I may have or not may have stay wake working on my outfit I said Evie..Doug began sorry I gots to go bye I said bye Doug say.

Eva's Pov
I left Doug and Evie to ask Ben where is my dorm at I saw Ben talking to someone maybe his dad because he look older.

Hi Eva do you need anything? Ben asked yes I hoping where can I find my dorm I asked Doug didn't tell you, that's fine it's down that hall Ben said ok thanks.

Evie'pov
I was walking to my dorm and saw Eva, Eva what are you doing here I ask the big question is,what are you doing here she asked this my dorm I explain noo this my dorm she says wait,are we, Nooooooo! We yelled in unison.