Chapter 15: A Interesting Day

Carlos'pov
I wake up to see two Evies standing next to me, Hey Carlos they say unison how long was I sleep I say rubbing my head Carlos it's me Evie one them says no I'm Evie the other one says I think I'm still asleep because I must be hearings things I explain as I lay my head back down then they left laughing.

Mal's Pov

What are you girls doing? I ask with my arms crossed

Oh nothing they says singly.

There's food ready if you're hungry I suggest.

No thanks,were fine they say unison then they ran off.

Huh? I say to myself

Something wrong Mal? Jay asks

No I'm fine I says.

Really because when Evie got better you started acting I don't know jealous Jay says what?! No? I'm not jealous I says Mal..jay begins really I'm not,just feel I should be doing something but don't know what I explains try doing something productive or take look around the house it's big after all Jay suggests ok I'll try to do something I said.

I went to check the upstairs rooms, looks like someone as been living here I say to myself.

I look through the the nightstands I see a old journal.

Dear self,
I been on the run from the that weird fishy girl I hope she won't threaten me again

Dear self,
it's day two I haven't seen that weird fishy girl I hope my sister dealt with her.

Dear self,
Your sister been sent away to Auradon perp to steal the wand hope she comes back soon.

This really is weird this person must have been from the isle of the Lost.

Dear self,
you can't be here anymore need find a way out to get to you sister.

Dear self, you made a deal with fishy hope she doesn't screw this up.

Dear self, you made just made a deal to be her Service let's just hope I don't die.

Dear self, you didn't follow orders let's just hope captain doesn't. Tie you up and whip you to death.

*Page ripped out*

*Page ripped out*

*Page ripped out*

*Page ripped out*

What the heck? This person could be in danger for all we know wait there's more.

For Who reading this, I'm fine I didn't die I Escape safety I'm now living in this huge house alone in the middle of the forest but I'm ok

Dose this person mean Sherwood Forest?

"Mal!!"

Coming!!

I run down the stairs, did someone call me? I ask.

Yeah I did why does Doug have blue eyes? Evie ask where is Doug more importantly where the heck is Eva I ask freaky out oh she stay outside to deal with Doug that's what she told me Evie explains.