Chapter 3: A strange thing can break a Friendship

I'M BAAAAAAACK! 

Evie's POV
Uggh, what happened I ask weakly you fainted Mal said how all I remember is talking to Mal about her tour with Eva I said are you sure more then at happen Mal said really like what I ask like you defended Eva from getting in trouble Mal said Ha!, I never do that I said laughing but really you did Mal say trying to convince me yea,yea,whatever I said then was a knock on the door.

Mal's Pov
Hi guys! I'm back I want to see how things were going Ben said.

Ow my head!, can you knock quieter Evie complain.

anyway Evie still not convinced I said disappointed.

That's not good you'll think she'll remember tsk so how um Eva how doing she Ben said.

Your making like someone die or something Mal say.

Whatever how she doing Ben said annoyed.

Good I guess she listening to music with her headphones Mal said.

Ok I wasn't curious about that part but how's Evie doing Ben ask.

I'm doing find thanks for asking Ben! Evie yelled out.

Ben walks in little further in the room, Hi Evie how's your head Ben ask it's still hurts but I'm ok Evie said sitting up.

She finally got some headphones Evie said with sass for your information princess she didn't want your head to hurt more Mal saying a comeback shes care now since when so your defending her now Evie no I am not defending her I'm saying just she didn't want your head to hurt Mal explain for your information um... Evie looks head to toe at me before she speaks breathing dragon she wasn't nice to when we first met Evie said getting up from the bed.

B-breathing dragon uh so it is truth what they called *coughs* *coughs* the evil princess of the west I said looking at her head to toe you take at back! Evie yells pointing at me with left her arm on her hip until you take back breathing dragon.

Y-you know what I'm uh j-just leave you two with your business...alone Ben says a bit startled.

It's ok I was just leaving as well come on Ben Mal said.

Not until you take back what you said reptile I said make me...diva Mal said di-diva I am no diva I say with sass you're sure acting like one Mal said

Evie's pov
I can't believe I was ever your best friend I said before Mal left

I was on the verge of crying and why would she say at yeah we weren't friends at first but we eventually got long but at doesn't give her the right the to say at to me.

I just started crying heavily underneath my pillow so Eva won't see me

Eva's Pov
Ow my head hurts what the heck why does my head hurt like I got hit or something and why do my eyes feels swollen.

Hey! Evie are you ok? I ask sitting in side of her leave me alone! yelled muffled from her pillow why? Come on tell me I shove her a little no why would you care Evie said with sass because...I help Mal carry you here
I said nervously seriously that's your lie what's else is their Evie say sitting up making her legs fold back how come your eyes are swollen I ask concern b-because...Mal and I got in argument Evie say try not to cry why? I ask concern it's
something personal between us she explained oh ok I replied.