Chapter 14: Blueberry Princess

Mal's Pov

Ok then another spill up like that bye Bye Benny boo...and it's not going be pretty.

What! what you me—–he covers my mouth with bandanna before I could say anything else.

"Shut it! you!"

"Who else wants get hit hmm?"

"Nobody...good see ya in the morning then he leaves us"

I have my head down feeling powerless I could see Evie feet moving I bet she trying get my attention so I look up.

She trying to untie the rope that's tie on her wrists she has one hand free but the other hand is still behind her back.

Phew! She says taking off the bandanna she quickly but quietly unties herself she comes to untie me.

She gets one my arms free Oh phew! I say taking off the bandanna.

What the heck is wrong with you?

"you rather die?"

No.

"Ok then."

Come lets untie the rest of our friends,we untie everybody else and start to escape but we hear the door open.

"HEY GET BACK HERE YOU TWO!!"

He had be talking about me and Evie because we were the last ones to leave.

"M?"

Yeah?

"Should we run?"

No.

COME HERE!! He yells coming towards us with a knife

AAHHHH!!!

EVIE!!!

"Mal?! calm down it was just a nightmare"

I hug Sofia because how scare I am,do you want talk now? Sofia ask y-yes.

Eva's Pov

I wake up it's 12:30pm huh I guess I need sleep,I see Carlos with his book on his face. I see Carlos has fallen sleep reading I say to myself as I chuckle should I wake him up I shouldn't he kinda cute when he's sleeping I mean, what?! do I like my sister's best friend eww no that's just plane weird I'm go take shower then I'll brush my teeth.

Jay's Pov (before Mal's nightmare)
I woke up early to make breakfast one because I was really hungry and I couldn't sleep last night I thought I heard something in the house last night i didn't want check because I didn't want my face murder so I stood there quiet in bed.

I continue eating until I heard yelling.

"EVIE!!!"

Oh it's just Mal have another nightmare,poor Mal.