Chapter 5: being alone

~~~~back at the Mal's dorm~~~~

Mal's Pov
I was drawing me and Evie well just because I'm bored.

Mal just go talk to her Ben suggested.

No ok if I do it would just make her more mad I explain.

So you guys are like sisters I think you're just afraid Carlos said.

I'm not! I yelled.

~~~~~~at the Library~~~~~

Doug's pov

Evie just go talk to Mal I suggested why...Evie began because she is wants to help you I said with what? Evie asked i dunno but she does I explain.

It's hard with mal not being with me like it use to be Evie explain because you're sisters, sisters are always together right? I explain yeah Evie began then just go talk to her I said.

~~~~back at the Mal's dorm~~~~
Mal's pov

Mal if you're afraid it's ok Ben says.

I'm not,ok! I just know she's needs time I explain.

Yeah, it's more hard for Evie she like a little sister she's takes things seriously Carlos explains.

"Humph"

Mal...Ben began.

Is anyone concern about Eva I said slamming the pencil on the table.

Mal just go and talk to her Ben says forcefully.

There's nothing to say now pleasee leave me to draw I said.

Ok come on Ben Carlos says as he leaves with Ben.

Damn it! I hate being alone! I yelled I guess this how Evie feels

~~~~~~at Evie's dorm ~~~~~
Evie's Pov
Are you talk to her Doug ask as we pass by Mal's dorm not now later I said do you want stay for a little while or Doug began I'll be fine later Doug I wave as went inside the room.

Hey Eve Eva greeted what are you doing I ask ya know just chillin' like villain Eva said riight, anyway where have you been? I ask oh you know...around Eva said whatever I said.

Have you talk to Mal? Eva ask can we not talk about I said annoyed s-sure whatever but if you need talking I'm here Eva said that's the nicest thing you ever said to me all day I said shock well you better cherish it Eva said and now it's gone I'm go read ok VK? I ask sure whatevs Eva says than there's was a knock on the door hey Eva can get you get that I said I can but... I don't wanna Eva said I gave her "are you serious look" oh! find!, I'll get it I continue reading Eva gives me a drawing it's for you Eva says.

It's me and Mal  I turned the paper over the back says "hey I know you need time to talk to me but we really need to talk you never act it like this before,is something wrong?  if we could meet at the garden at 12:00 tonight I just need I know you...

It's me and Mal  I turned the paper over the back says "hey I know you need time to talk to me but we really need to talk you never act it like this before,is something wrong?  if we could meet at the garden at 12:00 tonight I just need I know your ok sincerely your best friend Mal"

💜💙Hey Fam sorry the story was short it's ok I have idea where I'm going with this anyway the drawing  it's not mine it's @KYS_ART Check her out at imgrum also I'm working on new descendants fanfic it will be published when it's finished 💙💜

💙Ps who likes chillin' like a villain because I do💙

Descendants 2: chillin' like a villain