Chapter 2: Roomates?! or Sisters!?

Eva's POV 
Nooooooo! We yelled why are we roommates Evie asked because.. I don't why are you asking me I says ok if we're going to be roommates we are going need some rules Evie said Yeah I don't follow the rules but ok listed them anyway I said ok rule number one: we don't talk to each other she started I'm definitely following that one I said number two: leave me lone when I'm trying to do my work,gots ? Evie asked Yeah,yeah I got I said. We walk inside the dorm I hop on my bed and listen to music.

Do you mind Evie asks not at all I said I'm trying to take a nap she explains it's not my fault I like listening to music without headphones! I yelled getting off my bed well you should get use to using headphones! she yelled getting off her bed.

Hey! I hear yelling is Jay and Carlos here Mal asked.

Um...no I said.

Were you guys arguing? Mal asked.

What makes you say that?, she was talking to me!,no me!Evie and I talk in unison.

That does Mal say pointing that us.

Ok anyway,we weren't arguing I said.

Pfft we are not arguing Evie says.

Evie I can tell when you're lying Mal said.

Geez thanks miss obviously I said.

Well It's not my fault I'm a bad lair she says.

Evie...Mal began.

What? Evie asked.

You just called yourself a bad lair Mal said.

Uggh! Evie says dropping herself onto her bed.

Eva come with me so I can show you around Mal says

Ok I said.

We left the dorm than I closed the door behind us Mal was showing me the sports area, ...and this is where the tourney team play, any questions Mal asks I was ask her a question but Ben came and interrupted.

Hey Mal may I talk to you for a second Ben asked yeah sure, hold your question I'll be right back she said

I was wondering around and I decided to look at the tourney equipment.

Mal's POV
What's a matter Ben I ask folding my arms why aren't you doing your job Ben said what job I ask your suppose to show Eva king around not hanging out with Evie Ben demanded I am showing Eva around but you interrupted I said oh oops my bad Ben said it's alright I said but I really thought it was Evie though Ben said i know they look like and kinda act the same, anyway I have a question I said.

what is it Ben ask how come Evie and I aren't roommates anymore I ask I dunno it should be the same from last year,who's your roommate Ben ask no one I said ok who's rooming the dorm next to you Ben asks me Evie and Eva  I said then why are you complaining Ben ask because I want my best friend to be my roommate so do something I demanded ok,ok I'll  do something Ben says and running off.

he's so easy I say to myself laughing anyway where did Eva go I said turning around where I was talking to Eva.

Eva's POV
All this stuff look interesting I grab the gear and put it on and I get the stick thingy and what Appears to be disc type thing I go to the field there where obstacle so I pretend I was in a game and try and make in the goal.

Mal's POV
I was looking for Eva and I saw her playing tourney uh do they allow that,hey Mal I something important to tell you Ben says well I have something important to show you I said grabbing his face and turning towards the field uh I'll be darn do they even allow that Ben ask I don't know that's why I'm asking you I said I will ask coach Jackson anyway I found out why you and Evie aren't roommates anymore Ben say why? I ask well..patently she has family here and if you have brother or sister they have to be roommates Ben explains but Evie doesn't have siblings their must be a mistake I say I may have idea who her siblings are Ben says pointing at the field with his eyes oh no I said how can't you say she not I thought she was Evie Ben rants well uh that's one person's opinion I said looks who coming our way.......hey!,hey Doug! Come over here! Ben yelled what are you doing I asked you said it was the one person's opinion so I'm making two person's opinion Ben explains.

what's sup what you need Doug said trying be cool.

Do you think Evie and Eva are sisters Ben asked.

I see why you'll say that......I think yes because there's a possibility of them being twins,well got go bye Doug says rushing off.

That's Doug of course he'll say yes I said let me guess you want me to ask fairly godmother about Eva and Evie right...? Ben asked yeah how you know I was going to ask at I asked because I see your wheels turning Ben said ha ha just go ask fairly godmother I said ok later he's said waving his hand.

I was watching Eva play and I was thinking she plays better than the boys I was thinking until I felt someone touched my shoulder turn around to see a Eva I mean Evie, Evie.

Hey Mal,Evie says what is it I ask oh nothing Evie say if you're looking for Doug he's at library I said Oh! I actually was thanks,how did you know Evie ask best friend intuition I guess I said thanks bye.

oh hey its Ben Ben said  no duh so whats the news I said "Well uh Evie and Eva are sister but" but? asked "But they are twins" whoa!, I didn't see That coming I said sarcastically "ha ha whatever"  does Evie know bout Eva I asked "no and let's keep that way we need tell them perfect time good attitude" ok bye "bye"

Hey Mal! Evie yelled Evie is everything ok i thought you were with Doug I asked I was thought we could hang out Evie said oh,ok I said confused so how was the new girl, during the tour did she misbehave Evie ask yeah she behave,...I guess I said you guess? Evie asked yeah she was quiet I guess because she new in all I explain what? She wasn't qui-----before Evie could say anything we herd yelling from a distance.

"Excuse me Young lady you're not supposed be using those!!"

Oh no I said what's wrong Evie asked Eva—she's in trouble I said what?! Evie yelled and ran towards the entrance to the field Evie!!! Wait! I yelled
Evie's pov
I felt this strange emotion came over me like I knew Eva for a long time, coach! coach! I yelled running towards them.

Miss Evie what are you doing here you're not supposed be here coach Jenkins says.
is um Eva in trouble I ask.
yes she is and I'm talk to king Ben about this coach Jenkins.
Oh please don't do that I begged.
I already talked to Ben and he approves of her playing Mal says walking towards us.
Ok then I'll talk to fairy godmother about this coach Jenkins says walking off.
Is fairy godmother do anything Eva asked.
No...She not the type of person who would disagree bout something like this Mal explains.
Evie are you ok Eva asked.
No I think i need to lay down I said kinda of weak.
Then everything went black.

Eva's pov
Mal and I carry Evie to our dorm when we were carrying her I felt weird,like a sudden change happened.