road trip

"Summer 2016!!" You yell with your hand out the window, before looking over at troye smiling as he drives through the mountains.

"Cali here we come!" Troye says turning up the radio to today's top hits.

After a few more hours of driving you find yourself very tired. Troye brought you a blanket and pillow so you end up wrapping the blanket around your body and falling asleep.

After what feels like forever of you sleeping, you feel a large hand gently shake you.

"[y/n] are you getting hungry?" Troye asks you as you sit up and stretch.

"Very." You say, yawning.

Troye slides over to an exit ramp and pulls into a chick fil a. Your favorite.

"Welcome to chickfila what can I get for you?"

"Yes can I get two 12 piece nugget combos and two large waters, please. "

We pull around to the pick up window, troye pays for the food and hands me the paper bag.

"Thank you." You say to troye as you pull into a shaded parking spot to eat.

Troye opens up his chicken nuggets and playfully throws a crumb at your head.

"Hey!" You yell back jokingly, as you throw a small piece of fry at his arm.

sO yeah this was kinda LamE sry. Currently on a road trip sooo kinda got the idea. Leave some suggestions for the next chapter :)

Don't be a silent reader is bad karMa 😉