wanna go "out"? pt 2

okay so a lul psa before i start, my grandpa is currently in the hospital. he had two heart attacks so i've pretty much spent the past few days here with him. and so i've had quite a bit of free time so i'm gonna update this story. but if you guys are religious in any way, please pray. and if you aren't, that's okay. thank you guys ❤️

"so what do you do? like what's your job" troye asks you, as you guys walk down lilac street, looking at all the cool old buildings that are vacated.

"uhm i'm actually a photographer." you reply, and you see troye looking down at the ground, lightly smiling.
"what about you?"

"youtuber." he replies, almost awkwardly.

"that's actually so cool." you both stop on the walkway and turn to face each other.

"you know? i'm actually glad i went on this date with you [y/n]." he blushed and you look towards the ground.

"you know? me too" you say. and troye steps in, placing his hand below your right ear, slowing rubbing it. you close your eyes for a single second and his lips touch yours. you feel sparks. you feel happiness.

after a few moments of fireworks he pulls away, troyes face is red, and he is biting his lip. almost looking apologetically.

he steps back a few feet and turns away from you.

"so [y/n], tell me something nobody else knows about you." troye says, a smirk appearing over his face.

"uhhhh. i'm pretty much an open book haha" you laugh and hope that he doesn't persist you to open up any more. you've been through a lot and don't really know if now is the right opportunity to mention it all.

"oh really ? no mystery to the man" you both continue walking.

so like i didn't really know where to go with this chapter so i'm sorry if this sucked :/// i love u guys sm.

and don't forget to follow my twitter !!! @issabriianna