fight

You stand in the vending machines. Everyone in the cafeteria is standing around you, laughing, making fun of you, criticizing you. And all you can do is stand still and let it happen.

You insert your dollar bill into the vending machine, as it keeps rejecting it's torn corners. You let out an agitated groan before trying another dollar. After successfully receiving your bag of chips you quickly turn around and feel a giant crash against your chest as someone food is spilled all over your while blouse.

"What the hell!" You yell at the tall man in front of you, wearing a football uniform, as well as a mean grin.

"My bad." He raises his hands in defense and before You can yell at him anymore, Troye spins you around asking you what happened.

"yo [y/n], what the hell happened?" He asks you, waving his hand in your face back and fourth trying to catch your attention as you glare at the people who have gathered around you, looking you up and down, including the boy who smashed his lunch against you.

Troye points him out and walks towards him.
"Troy-!" You yell as soon as you realize what's about to go down.

"Hey!" Troye asks the football player, towering over him by a few inches.

"Why the hell did you do that? Are you really that much of a stereotypical asshole?!"

The guy stood in silence in front of Troye and before I know it, the guy punches Troye, him falling to the floor.

So since I suck at always posting I'm going to try a posting schedule? And hopefully post every Tuesday.

Do you guys want me to do a part two to this ?

Anyway don't be a silent reader and give me some feedback! ❤️