rollercoaster

"Are you ready? This is supposed to be the largest roller coaster in the world." Troye says to you with a big grin stretching from ear to ear as he hold the amusement park map in his hands.

"Oh yeah. So excited to be swirled all around, left and right, and upside down." You say sarcastically, moving your hand to the top of your forehead trying to block the sun.

"This is gonna be epic."
Troye says, just as excited as a little kid getting a chocolate ice cream.

"Yeah. Epic." You say, as you lay your head on his shoulder, exhausted from this heat.

Eventually you and Troye are next. Troye is so excited and you are dreading it.

"Welcome to the typhoon. Please buckle up and keep arms and legs inside the cart at all times. Enjoy your ride." A recorded woman's voice plays over the microphone.

Troye has to buckle you in, because you are incapable of doing so.

You lace your fingers in Troyes, considering its your first time riding a upside down rollercoaster and you wouldn't be doing it if it weren't for Troye.

Eventually after everyone is buckled in, the ride sets off and you begin to rise towards the top. You reach the top of the wooden rollercoaster and the entire ride pauses before jolting you straight down, and up into a loop.

You laugh and throw your hands up in excitement and happiness. You've never felt more free.

After a few more loops as well as several more twists and turns, the ride is over sadly. You and Troye get off the ride, and lock your hands together as you walk to the exit.

"Thank you for riding this with me." Troye says softly as he gently places a kiss on the middle of your forehead.

yo yo yo little nipples.

I feel like I wrote this one pretty good idk probably not idk fuck me.

but please vote and let me know your thoughts.

love you guys!!