collab

semi important a/n at the end so plz read tyty

So before I start this part I want to thank @Edwards02
For requesting this part. :)
( I changed the idea just a smudge but I still wouldn't of thought of this idea so ty )

"How's the lighting look?" Troye asks you as you stand behind the camera, Troye getting ready to film.

"Um i don't know, I'm having trouble fixing the exposure." You say, struggling with his new camera, and the hundreds of buttons.

"Okay got it." You say, moving your hands down your shirt, fixing it.

"Ready?" Troye asks you before clicking the "record"
button on the camera, as he begins to speak.

"Hi guys it's Troye and today I have a very special guest, [y/n]." You smile at the lens, before turning your chin, and smiling a Troye.

"Soo today." Troye starts, as both of you grab two small pieces of cardboard from behind him.

"We're gonna be playing a little game of never have I ever." He looks at you, and then at the camera, flashing an evil grin.

"So basically if we have done something we will move our signs to 'I have' and if we haven't done the thing, we will turn our signs to the 'I have never'. But there is a twist... it's gonna be a little naughty." You laugh as he speaks in his really high pitched voice.

"Okay you ready?" Troye turns towards you and you nod back.

"We're gonna start out pg-13."

Tyde pops out from behind the camera and sticks his tongue out and we laugh before he begins to ask us the first question.

"Have you had your first kiss?" Tyde says, wiggling his eyebrows.

Troye and You both turn your signs to the 'I have' side of our posters, looking at one another and grinning before you continue on.

"Have you ever had a one night stand?"

You look down at your lap, a little embarrassed as you flip your board to the 'I have never' side, while Troye leaves his the same.

"Ooooo really miss [y/n]?" Troye laughs and my face begins to heat up.

wow this was a long part. Would you guys like a part 2? This part was short but long ya feel. Also, some days I may do I surprise post Bc sometimes 1 part a week is long lolol

But yay I created a 5sos zodiacs book and it would literally mean the world to me if you would show it some love, and add it too your library so you never miss when I update it.

I love you guys, don't be silent readers :)