meet the parents pt. 2

Troye walks slightly in front of you, knocking on the front door. The door opens and his younger brother Tyde appears. Thankfully you've met him a few times, so at least you know him.

"Hi. Welcome. I'm Laurelle and this is my husband Shaun." A tall lady with short black hair and glasses steps foward, embracing you in a warm hug.

"Hi mrs.mellet, thank you for having me over for dinner tonight. It smells amazing." You say taking in the wonderful smells from the kitchen.

"Please call me Laurelle." She gives you a warm smile, before walking into the kitchen grabbing the food.

"So you are the girl Troye is always going on about." Troyes dad walks foward and gives you a light hug, before smiling at you and leading you to the dining area.

Troye pulls you chair out for you before You sit down, placing the olive colored napkin on your lap.

"What can I get you too drink?" Tyde asks you.

"Um a water please."

"They like you. A lot." Troye looks over at you, smiling from ear to ear." You know how important his family is too him so even just seeing how much he cares about they're approvals of you,
makes you happy.

ugh this sucks too. Idk do you guys want a part 3 or anything else? Leave suggestions down below please. I'll write anything you would like :)