fight pt. 2

"Troye!" You yell as you run to him, laying on the ground, moaning of pain.
The ass of a guy who punched him, and his "crew", walk away, laughing.

You gently wake him conscious, gently trying to sit him up. After a few minute of you both laying in the middle of the cafeteria floor, you manage to prop him up to the floor, your arm holding him up.

You lead him into the girls bathroom, Troye groaning of pain and embarrassment, you sit him on the small chair that sits beside the mirror. Leaving Troye in the chair, you walk to the sink, dampening a paper towel with warm water and soap.

"Ouch. Damn" he hisses as you try to clean the blood off his wounds.

"Im sorry, I'm almost done." you say apologetically, feeling sorry that Troye got himself in this mess, just to save you.

He clenches his teeth together, as you clean the last cut beside his nose. You throw away the dampened paper towel and take a seat beside Troye.

"Thank you. For today." You say smiling, moving a small piece of your hair behind your ear, uncovering your face.

"No. Thank you. For cleaning me up." He sends a smile back to you, and looks into your eyes.

You both sit in silence for a few brief moments before Troye moves closer planting a soft kiss on your lips.

I'm lowkey proud of myself for posting this on the scheduled day but also Highkey upset at myself. Do you guys like these imagines? Do they suck? I feel like I could write better but when I try I just get writers block. Fukkkkk.

Don't be a silent reader, let me know what you think :)