wanna go "out"?

ps i hope this part isn't too confusing. i'm trying some new things out so this part will be from a guys perspective. :)

- you sit in the chair fidgeting impatiently, waiting. waiting to hear the squeak of the old door open. waiting to see him.

you wait. and wait. and wait some more. it's half an hour past 3. "where is he.."
finally you hear the bell of the cafe door ring. it's him. dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, a long torso. already within the first 4 seconds of seeing him, your eyes have managed to travel down to his hidden area of manliness. oof.

"hi. [y/n]?", he looks at you with a smile holding out his arms for a hug.

"yea hi troye? i'm guessing?" he nods and you two embrace each other lightly and sit down.

"i'm glad you're actually the person in the pictures. people are crazy these days" you giggle lightly, making sure he knows it's a joke.

"i was thinking the same thing!!" he exclaims and laughs along.

the waitress walks up to your table, smiling, and takes your order.

"i'll take a venti iced almond milk latte", you both somehow manage to say at the same time. he looks into your eyes and smiles.

"i'll have what he is having." troye looks at you once more before handing the menu back to the waitress.
"alright i'll be out in just a jiff with your order"

"jiff? who says jiff??" you laugh, and notice troye raising his right eyebrow.

"only cool people apparently" he rolls his eyes, lightly hitting your shoe with his below the table.

you see the blonde waitress walking out the back door with your drinks.

"here are your venti lattes. enjoy boys" she smiles, and turns away, walking back into the cafe.

"oooo these look and smell amazing!!" troye exclaims.
who new someone could get so excited over coffee.

"ahhh" he says, after taking the first sip of the caffeine.

"hahah good i'm assuming?" you ask, taking a drink.
"very much so" he winks at you, and your heart flutters.

hey guys!!! so i was thinking about doing a part two to this chapter, extending it some more and maybe having you and troyes lil date thing heat up some if you get my drift wink wink.

i love u my babies and i hope you're having an amazing day. <3