Chapter 3

~Bella's POV~

When we got to the mall in Italy everyone's head turned toward's the limo. It had the emblem of the Volturi Castle on the side so everyone had their camera's out and they clicked away when we stepped out. I looked back at the other girls and they looked uncomfortable.

"You'll get used to it." I had to, at least. I kept that to myself. They didn't deserve to know my past; at least not yet. They'll have to earn it to ever know what happened to me. Almost everyone left the store when we entered but we were quick since we didn't need to try anything on. Alice went crazy with the fashion and bought, at least, one of everything. She had about 20 bags, Rosalie had 15 bags, Esme had 9 bags while I had 6. I already had a full closet so I only needed very few clothes. Alice tried to get me to buy more but I told her I already went shopping yesterday and that pleased her. I threw a glare her way when she turned her back and no one else was looking. We also went to the nail salon and we each got our nails done. I didn't pay attention to what they got because what I saw on the news shocked me.

"We are here in Chicago where we have just witnessed an animal attack on this poor woman. Oh, shi-" The figure that was drinking from the woman turned towards the camera and was right in front of them in a second.

"Damn-it!" Everyone looked at me but I just looked away from them. I texted Alec to be ready to take us back to the Castle. It took so long at the nail salon but we finally finished and Alec was zooming through the streets to get back to the castle. That figure was a vampire and it was on the news which was live! I can't believe how dumb vampires can be. I got a good look at the figure's face from before the camera man went crazy with the camera.

As soon as the car stopped I ran up to the throne room and had everyone leave. It only took one look and everyone was out in milliseconds.

"I need to see all the files on the vampires in Chicago. I'm not answering anyone until I'm sure of what I saw." Aro nodded his head behind him and I hurried to get to work. I remember that vampire but how is he alive?! I killed him-

~Flashback~

 I heard something to my left and took off. I saw a man holding a woman and was draining her of blood. Great, a vampire problem! I just watched, knowing that I wouldn't be able to save her, until she was dropped to the ground carelessly. He turned around and growled. Blood was dripping from his chin and onto his clothes and the woman had blood pooling around her but it stopped short because of the lack of blood in her body.

"Messy aren't you?" His eyes widened and he bowed with his neck out in surrender. I took a good look at him from what I could see. He had a good build with an olive skin tone. His hair was messed with blood in it. So messy... I went forward and brought him off the ground and looked at his face. He knew who I was but I didn't know who he was.

"How do you know me?"

"E-Edward-" I squeezed his neck and his head fell from his body. What was he up to? I cleaned up the vampire and the mess he made and hunted myself.

~End of Flashback~

I buried him under the dirt and made sure no one could find him. He must've had a coven and they came looking for him. I roared in frustration when I couldn't find anything on him. I threw the papers I was looking at on the floor and growled in frustration. I went on the computer and looked up the video feed from that camera on the news channel. They were still filming and I saw the vampire bite the anchor from the camera on the ground. He saw it and lifted it up.

"I'll be waiting for you, Isabella." He then threw the camera down and it was a blank screen. I ran out and up to my room and started packing.

"Where are you going?" I was halfway through the door of the throne room and growled at the person who wanted to stop me from leaving. Aro was sitting in his throne with Caius and Marcus on either side of him.

"To be the executioner again." I closed the door before they could say anything more to stop me. I was already seeing red and I didn't want to hurt anyone I loved. I made it to the point where anyone in the castle could still hear me and see me if they were to look outside right now.

"I'm sorry Edward."

Author's Note: This is a little bit shorter than the other chapters but I wanted to stop here. I hope you like it and please comment if you have any questions that I haven't answered yet. Oh, and video above is 'You Don't Own Me by: Grace ft. G-Eazy.