Chapter 5

A/N: Okay, I had a rough day but I will still update for you. Now back to Bella's POV.

It's been 2 years and I still haven't found that vampire and his coven. I'm currently in the Amazon thinking that Senna and Zafrina had run across them. I was running towards their scent where I saw them feeding off of two "lost" hikers.

"Delicious isn't it?" They both froze when my voice rang out and they carefully turned around. They knew who they were dealing with and bowed down in respect.

"Oh, stop with that bowing shit." They straightened up and I jumped down to where they were. I circled them and started my questionnaire.

"Where is Kaleb?" I had found out his name so that was a great start.

"Who's Kaleb?" I grabbed Senna's arm hard and she winced. I looked through her memories and didn't see him. I let go and went to Zafrina. I did the same thing but she was his mate.

"Interesting, both of you come with me." They were going to protest so I sealed their mouths shut. He was in Egypt and that was my next stop.

"Senna you didn't know that Zafrina is the mate of Kaleb. He was here but Zafrina hid that fact from you and no fighting because she didn't tell you." I could feel the rage coming off of Senna and calmed her down. We swam across the Atlantic to get there faster and to save some money. We made it to Egypt when darkness fell so we hurried to where they were hiding out.

"Amun, my good friend." Amun was out on the prowl on the outskirts of the city looking intently at a human in particular.

"Ah, I see, she's your singer. Let me help." I planted thoughts into her head to have her wander out into the desert and not to come back. She followed them and Amun got his dinner.

"I'm sorry for that Isab-"

"It's the Executioner."

"Okay, Executioner. What do I owe this pleasure of your visit?"

"I'm afraid I don't know who you are talking about-" I grabbed his neck and squeezed just enough to let him know I wasn't playing around.

"I know you do because Zafrina here knows him because they are mates and he is hiding in your household. Now care to show me your lovely home?" He gulped and nodded yes. I let him go and he scurried off the ground.

"Um, I do have guests so I would ask if you wouldn't kill them. It isn't Kaleb and his coven." I dismissed his voice for the moment and just followed him.

I always liked his house. I loved Egypt in general because of the history and of what they did to the Pharaohs and Queens when they were to be mummified.

"Eleazar, you're home early...." Carmen came around to the door but stopped when she saw us.

"Executioner." She showed her neck but I just chuckled.

"No need to do that Carmen." They led Zafrina, Senna, and I through to the living room where there were guests; they were the Cullens.

"How does this always happen? Wherever I go you're always there." The Cullens eyes grew wide with fear.

"So you're the Ex-Executioner?" Alice was shaking with fear. I would be too but I loved how I looked. My hair was straight black and went to my waist, my eyes had a red dot in them but were fully black around and I wore black clothing to blend in. I did make my eyes stand out more by applying black eyeshadow all around the eye.(Above picture)

"I am and I'm proud of it. Got a problem with it?" She hurriedly shook her head no. I smiled a sickly sweet smile.

"I'll show you to your room." Eleazar met my gaze and flinched in fear. He led me to a hidden set of stairs and we went to the basement.

Stay quiet until I say so.

It sounded like a question so I nodded yes. I stayed hidden but looked through his eyes as he moved. I saw him enter through a door and there was a hallway with more doors. He knocked on the first and Kaleb came to the door.

"Yeah?"

"There's a visitor for you." I saw, through Eleazar's eyes, his glimmer with hope. Eleazar had him follow him to where I was. I got out of his mind and got ready to fight.

"Here she is." I came around the corner and Kaleb staggered back in fear.

"Y-y-you're the Ex-Executioner...."

"Goodnight Kaleb." I jumped at him and had fire coming out my palms before he could run. He burnt to ashes in seconds without another sound. I brought my hand up and blew out the excess fire. I moved to his coven next. There were a total of 4 doors and I knocked on each one and killed them before they could make another move at the door. I still sensed a presense in one of the rooms so I looked around.

"I know you're there so come out." Someone appeared in the corner and was crying. It-it was only a child. I walked slowly over to her and kneeled down.

"Why did you kill them?"

"They broke a law. They had to be punished." She looked into my eyes and I gasped. She was only a human! I grabbed her gently and held her hand in mine and walked out the door. Eleazar was still at the steps and gasped when we came around the corner.

"Did you know she was here?" He shook his head no. I cradled her in my arms and whispered in her ear to shut her eyes. I thanked Zafrina and Senna and they left. I know I must have caused Zafrina some pain but it was for everyone's good. I kept looking at the girl even when we were up above ground. She looked oddly familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Where are you from?"

"Who are your parents?"

"I'm from North Carolina and my parents are..."

A/N: I know I must be evil for the ending but I'm making that a surprise. Please vote and comment below if you liked this chapter. Look on my profile for a schedule of when I'm updating my stories.