Chapter 7

Previously on Isabella Fire....

I quickly let go of his head and backed away from him. How could The Executioner could do that. I gasped for breath as I stared at Edward and Carlisle. Edward tried coming towards me to clam me down.
"Bella, it's oka-"
"Stay away from me!" I was shaking from the truth about The Executioner and I didn't like it. She was powerful but so was I and I wasn't going to let her win over myself.
Are you sure about that?

Everything was quiet for a while until the silence was broken by a shrill scream. Bella had her back arched and was wearing a horrified expression. A black mist came from her open mouth and crawled out to an area to form into a full grown woman. Her hair was black as night with ruby red lips and the darkest blue eyes that anyone has ever seen. She had porcelain pale skin and a curvy and lean figure. She had clothes on that were all black and knee high boots that were black as well. Her corset was tight and the skirt that followed seemed to flow around her, complementing her figure even more.

"Hello Isabella." Her voice was so attractive that most of the men in the room leaned forward to hear more of her. Bella was just lying on the floor in shock with her eyes stuck on the figure that came out of her mouth. The figure sneered at Bella and stepped towards her.

"W-Who are you?" Bella scooted back away from the figure while it chuckled darkly.

"Why I'm The Executioner." The Executioner then shot out a hand at Bella and she was folding in on herself in pain. Bella kept screaming out but no one could do anything. Everyone tried moving but it seemed that we were stuck to the floor. The door opened and the little girl that was found walked in....

I gasped from the vision. No! This can't be happening! She's supposed to be the cure to all this and she's going to kill herself. I got to my feet and ran out the door. Wait, I don't even know where she is! I looked into Bella's future and saw she was in Cairo, Egypt. Really? I shook my head in disbelief and kept running.

I got a call from Stephenie saying to meet her in the heart of Cairo, Egypt. What in the world has she gotten herself into? I got out and into my car and sped to an airport. I booked a flight to Cairo, Egypt and waited for the plane.

"Master, David called and he needs us in Cairo, Egypt." Jane told me and my brothers.

"Did he say why specifically?"

"No, he wouldn't discuss it over the phone." I growled in frustration and ordered for everyone to get ready. Bella has gotten herself into real trouble and she needs our help. It's happening...

A/N: Okay. I'm going to leave it here but IT IS NOT OVER! I have a plan for the ending. I hope you can do with this for the time being until another chapter is out. The next chapter will be longer than the others and it might take a while to write. To keep up to date follow one or both of the following links:

Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/Rena1WattpadAccount/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

YouTube Page(Up to you but it's just a personal one)

https://www.facebook.com/Rena1WattpadAccount/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel