|02|

| Jack's POV |

I woke up with a slight headache, but I had bigger things to take care of.

Jack-
Where the fuck were you and Ken last night? A stranger was crawling all over me and some random guy had to help me out

Felix-
I'm sorry but Ken and I hit it off with these two girls, if you know what I mean ;))))))))

Jack-
What were their names? Or were you too drunk to remember?

Felix-
Mary and Marzia, I think

Jack-
Do you happen to know a guy named Mark? He's the person who saved me last night

Felix-
What did he look like?

Jack-
About my height, slightly Asian, strong build, red hair on top with black on the sides

Felix-
You seriously don't know who that is?
He's Markiplier, another gaming channel on YouTube

Jack-
Wait what?

Felix-
He has 14 million subscribers

Jack-
Are you cereal and for realsies?

Felix-
Oh my God Jack, yes I'm cereal and for realsies

Jack-
Ok gtg record some videos

Felix-
Bye *brofist*

Jack-
*brofist*

Actually, I lied a bit. I mainly wanted to see his YouTube channel. Hopping out of bed, I put on a blue, short sleeved shirt and my flamingo shorts. I made a cup of coffee before sitting down at my computer and opening up YouTube. I easily found his channel and decided to watch his No Man's Sky video which was uploaded recently. I heard his intro and looked at the face camera to check. "Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier..." My jaw dropped. It was definitely him. Absentmindedly, I reached up and scratched my upper back, but I cut my finger.
"Shit, I forgot about that," I mumbled to myself. After getting a paper towel and a band aid, I went back to work.
I high fived the air and started yelling. "Top of the morning to ya laddies! My name is Jacksepticeye, and welcome back to No Man's Sky."

-| AN |-
This chapter is a lot shorter, but I'm still introducing everyone. Also, I realized that my foreshadowing kind of sucks. I hope it's not too obvious.

I decided to keep this AU pretty recent with their videos, hair, etc. (clothes may not be accurate to the videos but oh well, it's an AU)

And about the texting portion, I couldn't really find a better way of conveying the information that I did.