|06|

| Jack's POV |

Everyone was already asleep, and it was two in the morning. I couldn't sleep, so I got up and went to go find my phone. My bag was close to the door, and when I came back, I saw Ken and Felix cuddling on the couch. I snapped a picture and giggled to myself. I got back into my sleeping bag and went through Twitter and Instagram, answering comments. Sooner than expected, it was 2:30, and I was starting to fall asleep. I shut off my phone and put it under my pillow. I rolled onto my left side, seeing Mark facing away from me. Reaching up, I played with Mark's floof of red hair and massaged his scalp a bit. Tempted as I was, I put my arm around him for a split second before he stirred a little. I quickly brought my arm back, not wanting to wake him up. I fell asleep soon after and was woken up by loud snoring. Bob was also awake, and he looked pissed at Wade. I sat up and started shaking Wade, and his eyes fluttered open.
"What?" Wade asked, slightly annoyed for being woken up.
"Your snoring woke Bob and I up, so shut your face butt," I snapped.
"Okay..." Wade sighed, going back to sleep. I checked the time on my phone, at it was seven in the morning. Not feeling too tired, I decided to be the douchey-est friend ever.
"Top of the morning to ya laddies!" I yelled, waking everyone up. Felix fell off the couch, and Ken fell on top of him. Bob was already awake and was laughing with me. Mark looked so grumpy, and his hair was a mess.
"Now who's the grumpy wumpus woo?" I joked. Mark looked adorable when he was grumpy.
"Why did you yell at me for snoring, if you weren't even going back to sleep?" Wade asked.
"Your snoring was loud and annoying as fuck," I replied, noticing that Felix and Ken were sitting down next to us.
"Jävla helvete," Felix cursed.
"It's too early, Jack," Mark complained in his really sexy and deep morning voice. He stretched and floofed his hair, causing it to stand out at all angles. The colllar of his T-shirt was low, and I could see his gem on his chest. It was a dark pinkish red and was diamond shaped. I had to stop staring. I didn't want Mark to be weirded out.

Everyone stayed in their pajamas, and we voted on bacon and pancakes for breakfast. Right as we started making them, Felix decided to combine the two.
"Bacon pancakes, making bacon pancakes. Take some bacon, and I'll put it in a pancake. Bacon pancakes, that's what it's gonna make. Bacon pancakes!" Felix sang. (+10 gem points for getting this reference)
Wade ended up spilling some of the batter, but it wasn't much. I noticed he had a round, red gem on the palm of his left hand. It was interesting how Bob had the same shape gem on his right hand but in purple. We finished up and packed up our stuff. Having to get back our 'jobs', we all left Mark's house. Not really knowing why, I felt super happy after the sleepover, and it showed in my videos.

Evening rolled around, and I decided to have some fun.

(WhosShitIdeaWasThis)

Leprechaun69-
Guess what I saw during the sleepover

PoodLovato-
Hoe no you didn't

Leprechaun69-
Oh yes
*one photo attachment*

PoodLovato-
OH MY FUCKING GOD JACK
I WILL FIND YOU AND BITCH SLAP YOU

Leprechaun69-
Come at me scrublord, I'm ripped

PoodLovato and ToastyK have left the chat

-| AN |-
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Oh Jack did it alright.

I've revealed the color, location, and shape of everyone's gem except for Jack's. I'll go over each one. Ken's gem is based off of Peridot (shape and placement wise) but has a different color. Felix has a unique gem placement (on his tongue) but around the same color as Lapis Lazuli. Mark's gem placement is like Amethyst, gem shape is like Jasper, and gem color is like Rose Quartz or Steven. Bob's gem placement and shape is like Sapphire but has the same color as Amethyst. Wade's gem placement, shape, and color is like Ruby. (Just because Wade and Bob have gems like Ruby and Sapphire, doesn't mean they make a fusion)